Photography

[Discussion] [Announced] Mi Community Photography Team Members Wanted: Apply Here!

2017-07-09 10:15:11
28449 366

Username
Reply#

Congratulations to all of you and warm welcome to Mi Photography Team, Soon your user group type will be changed to "Photography Team" and also be added to Team members Group.

Hi Mi Fans,
Let's talk about Photography team. It is a Core team dedicated for Photography Section which will responsively help users with tutorials, tricks, guides, sharing albums, quality threads and all necessary support for help users and promote their photography skills. We are looking for photgraphy team members and you can apply in this thread.

Eligibility Criteria :
  • Willing to follow Mi Community Forum Guidelines as well as the Photography Section Rules and Guidelines.
  • Have enough time to devote at least an hour or two every day to Mi Community
  • Have knowledge of English for interaction with users
  • Passionate and co-operative attitude towards other team members, Mods and Community users
  • Helpful and supportive in spreading the concept series of photography section such as Showcase

Responsibilities :
  • Post at least 4-5 Quality threads per Month in Photography Section
  • Give at least 200 Replies per Month
  • Participate in atleast two themes of Showcase every month to encourage other users and post albums related to the given themes
  • Threads should be well formatted following the notions of being informative, creative and attractive as well
  • Join the Photography Team Group on Telegram and be fairly active for discussion
  • Being a special team member, should comply with few major responsibilities

Benefits :
  • Larger attachment size
  • Access to MIUI weekly updates (same as Beta Team)
  • Priority of joining Mi Events & Community activities
  • More chances to get your posts promoted
  • Special Community rewards & medals (The Awesome Photography Medal too, which is exclusive to Showcase winners only for now)
  • Mi Photography Team Title will be there to keep you motivated

Important Notes to keep in Mind while Applying :
  • Users who have made valuable albums and threads in Photography section are more likely to get selected.
  • You can get started with posting quality threads in Photography section right away.
  • Ensure your work is as per the rules and guidelines of the section, it will improve your chances of getting selected.
  • Anyone who is a special team member on MIUI Global Forum will have to resign and leave the team there to join here on Mi Community.

How To Apply :
  • Give a brief introduction about yourself starting with your real name, place from you belong, devices you own and use for photography, your current profession etc in the comment box below
  • Post link of your profile Id of Mi Community (How to find profile ID)
  • Give reasons for why you should be selected
  • Share links of your previous photography threads (atleast 2) shared here on Mi Community

Recruitment Process :
Recruitment Time
Selection Time
Announcement Time
10 July 2017 - 20 July 2017
21 July 2017 - 25 July 2017
26 July 2017

Still have any doubt/query ?? Ping me anytime and  I'll try my best to help you. Have a great time ahead.
All The Best , See you Soon
With Regards: Rajat Raj

Rate

Number of participants 5 Experience +14 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-07-09 10:15:11
Favorites102 RateRate
Applicants are requested to Reply in a proper format with all the required info. , kindly Refer to the Comment #5 to get an idea.
2017-07-10 02:33:08
Great opportunity for Photography enthusiasts! Bring it on guyz! :)
2017-07-10 01:25:05
Great new, open opportunity
2017-07-10 01:41:02
Great Opportunity
2017-07-10 02:00:29
Good chance for photographers...
2017-07-10 02:23:13

Join Our Channel: https://goo.gl/A6dT58
Hello myself Amit Kumar Panda,
I belong  bhubaneswar  which is the capital of Odisha, the current device i own is Mi5 and previously i have owned RN3, redmi note , redmi 2 prime, r4a , and rn4. SO i do have knowledge of all devices and there merits/ demerits. My current profession is SAP ABAP consultant at a pvt. firm. The photography i do is candid, macro and theme based on mi showcase.

My profile Id of Mi Community - Amit Kumar Panda

The reason I should be selected as i have been a showcase winner, have contributed in resource wallpapers, Selected in many contest as a runner up in photography contest .

Some of my threads :-

1. http://c.mi.com/thread-206067-1-0.html
2. http://c.mi.com/thread-131256-1-0.html
2017-07-10 02:28:27
Hello myself Amit Kumar Panda,
I belong  bhubaneswar  which is the capital of Odisha, the current device i own is Mi5 and previously i have owned RN3, redmi note , redmi 2 prime, r4a , and rn4. SO i do have knowledge of all devices and there merits/ demerits. My current profession is SAP ABAP consultant at a pvt. firm. The photography i do is candid, macro and theme based on mi showcase.

My profile Id of Mi Community - Amit Kumar Panda

The reason I should be selected as i have been a showcase winner, have contributed in resource wallpapers, Selected in many contest as a runner up in photography contest .

Some of my threads :-

1. http://c.mi.com/thread-206067-1-0.html
2. http://c.mi.com/thread-131256-1-0.html
2017-07-10 02:28:54
My photography
2017-07-10 03:29:34
Great opportunity and good luck to those who are applying.
2017-07-10 04:13:54
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Beta Tester
MIUI 8
India 2nd year
APP scratch card
APP
2016 Diwali with Mi
3 hari berturut-turut
7 hari berturut-turut