I would like to introduce you to the latest version of Gcam that came out yesterday and this is the last update for Android 9+ this year from this developer. As we know, this application improves the quality of our photos during the day, and even more at night. Improved Astrophotography options have been added to this version with exposure times up to 32 seconds and ISO selection.
This version should work on models such as:
- Redmi Note 5
- Redmi Note 7 / 7S
- Redmi Note 8 / 8T
- Mi 9 / 9T / 9T Pro Redmi K20/K20 Pro
- Mi Note 3? I'm not sure
On other models you can try to install and check if it works because it's hard for me to determine without having a particular smartphone model.
• Astrophotography correction has been added.
• Added by Astrophoto Force.
• The shutter speed on Samsung S8 Active has been fixed.
• Astrophotos with a slow shutter speed rarely take "black photos".
• Photo sharing has been added via Telegram X and Vkontakte.
• Motion function has been repaired. Now Mi 9T and Mi 9T Pro do not crash due to a patch.
• ISO selection has been added to the Lieb patch.
• Retouch on the front camera has been repaired.
• A slow motion patch has been added.
• Added patch change to 1/8 in slow motion.
• The "Self-timer" function on the front camera has been repaired.
• The "Night exposure" element has been added.
• Astrophotography patches have been added.
• Settings category has been added for the item "More".
• Split 4K switch for acceleration function.
• Added by Saber Force.
• The maximum video zoom is 10x.
• Some item icons have been updated.
• Maybe something else.
• New bugs have been added.
Errors in OC Android 9 will not be repaired (there is no time to deal with it).
I would also like to present some photos (not mine) from the developer of this version of Gcam and this update. Pictures taken Redmi Note 7 in the evening. I learned that the settings that were set are ISO as default, i.e. 10,000 and astrophoto exposure time for 32 seconds.
photo_2019-12-20_18-41-45.jpg (760.17 KB, Downloads: 4)
2019-12-20 13:26:10 Upload
78731490_2561431607307680_4731846812388818944_n.jpg (634.82 KB, Downloads: 3)
2019-12-20 13:26:29 Upload
78884495_2541636009457744_8438033697663352832_n.jpg (861.71 KB, Downloads: 5)
2019-12-20 13:26:37 Upload
In the Photo, Advanced tab you will find new options that can be seen in the photo.
79537505_820633111701263_6439464734843469824_n.png (214.95 KB, Downloads: 5)
2019-12-20 13:27:29 Upload
80297572_441751360100037_7263531799165272064_n.png (131.05 KB, Downloads: 5)
2019-12-20 13:27:28 Upload
The exposure time in the astrophoto option can be set to 32 seconds. It is known, however, that we need a tripod then, because it won't be possible to take pictures without blur :)
And here I will show 2 pictures taken today at 6 am and it was dark. Pictures taken of Redmi Note 8T with this update. Settings: 2 seconds exposure time and ISO set to 2000.
IMG_20191220_063733.jpg (6.38 MB, Downloads: 4)
2019-12-20 13:28:59 Upload
IMG_20191220_064224.jpg (8.42 MB, Downloads: 5)
2019-12-20 13:29:12 Upload
Of course, it is still being tested by me :) Feel free to discuss and ask :)
We can download it from: https://mega.nz/#!zbgRkSwY!qU-QdvXhwd4s158PDL2MD03g1AyCGNePZhsNqP9LfbE