In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Photography

[Tutorials] [Photography Team] Latest version (Google camera 7.0)

2019-11-13 12:57:25
22668 226
Hello MI fans welcome to photography forum,

Greetings from the photography team,

Awesome photos are more attractive and great details in megapixels makes that possible,

But there's a way you would make your photos more awesome without having the stress to go editing your photos with your PC,

We present to you the latest Google Camera (GCAM)

Letter from Gcam developer's

Google Camera has single-handedly revolutionized smartphone photography and has brought powerful camera capabilities to budget Android devices. If you don’t own a Pixel, GCam Mod is the best shot to get the latest camera goodies from Google. So we bring the GCam to non Pixel devices, this article compiles the latest Google Camera 7.0 mods for the majority of devices. Also, we have mentioned how to install the APK and enable Astrophotography (next thread will discuss about this mode).

So without further delay, let’s find out how to get Google Camera 7.0 on any Android device.

We have mentioned the name of devices that are clearly known to work with below APKs. However, if your device is not on the list, you can still try to install other gcam APKs to see if the Gcam mod works on your specific device or not.

Poco F1

Redmi K20 / K20 Pro,

Redmi Note 5 Pro / 6 Pro / 7 / 7S / 7 Pro, Mi A3 / A2

BONUS: Google Camera 7.1 has been officially released with social share, framing hints, level indicator and more. A developer named Parrot043 has already started working on it
Few Points to Keep in Mind

Your Android device must have Camer2API support to run the latest GCam 7.0. To check the compatibility, download the Camera2 API Probe (Free) and open it. If it shows “LIMITED”, “FULL” or “LEVEL_3” then you are good to go.

Further, your device must be on Android Pie or the latest Android 10 version. Almost all the modded APKs are based on the newer APIs.

We have done our testing on Redmi K20 Proand it worked pretty well. However, We have also provided GCam APKs for other devices based on similar hardware and developer support. Hopefully, it should work for the most part.

As it’s with all GCams, some features might work on one device and may not work on the other. So, you will have to try different configurations under the Settings page to get the optimal result.

All the GCam 7.0 APKs are based on the dogfood version leaked from the Pixel 4. Since it’s a pre-production build, many features are experimental and can change after the official release. So stay tuned with us for the stable Google Camera 7.1 APKs.

Install Google Camera 7.0 on Any Android Device

1. Download the particular Google Camera 7.0 APK for your device from the links in the above section and install it on your device.

2. It may block the installation since the APK has been downloaded from a third-party source. However, to continue, tap on “Allow” and proceed with the installation.

3. That’s it. Now open Google Camera and you should be greeted in the new GCam 7.0 interface

I hope you enjoy the experience with Gcam 7.0

Click Me To Download Google camera 70
For download click link above

Threads by prince kiah

[Photography Team] EDIT COOL PHOTOS WITH LIGHTROOM https://c.mi.com/thread-2590168-1-0.html

[Photography Team] Google photos, Learn more on how you can backup your pictures https://c.mi.com/thread-2571180-1-0.html

Special thanks to admin and photography moderators

Rate

Number of participants 5 Experience +47 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-11-13 12:57:25
Favorites133 RateRate

Advanced Bunny

Gajavla | from Redmi Note 5

It works on redmi note 5? As far as I know, camera2api is disabled on it.
2019-11-13 13:31:51

Moderador

prince kiah Author | from app

Gajavla
It works on redmi note 5? As far as I know, camera2api is disabled on it.

your device must have camera2API
2019-11-13 13:35:59
Always believe that something wonderful is about to happen

Master Bunny

Muse Forever | from MI 9

Great great great post very useful . But I am so ignorant that I couldn't find the link to download the Gcam . Can you help me or just I am truly ignorant
Best wishes
Regards
2019-11-13 13:43:17
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #4

Rookie Bunny

BluePrank | from Mi 9T Pro

link?
2019-11-13 14:04:03

Pro Bunny

SCORPION 13 | from Redmi Note 7

Thanks for Sharing
2019-11-13 14:05:22