In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 7

[Q&A] something about miui 11 updates

2019-11-05 10:07:16
340 3
Hello friends today I got miui 11 update on my redmi 5 (Chinese rom) I can't say much about it, because I have it only for 3,4 hours.
Besides this redmi 5  I have redmi note 7 global eu version and I didn't receive miui 11 update?! I really wonder how is that possible?! Why Redmi company is so irresponsible like they are not part of xiaomi corporation?!
Can any moderator explain me what is happening with miui 11 for RN7?
Why  I didn't receive important update?
2019-11-05 10:07:16
Favorites RateRate

Pro Bunny

Gonime | from Redmi Note 7

First: Chinese ROM received MIUI 11 much earlier than global, hence why your Redmi 5 already has it.
Second: Stable MIUI 11 EU/Global is being distributed randomly to users, be patience and wait for your turn.
2019-11-05 10:40:21
GOT GUD

Rookie Bunny

Coco Bill Author | from Redmi 5 Plus

Gonime
First: Chinese ROM received MIUI 11 much earlier than global, hence why your Redmi 5 already has it.
Second: Stable MIUI 11 EU/Global is being distributed randomly to users, be patience and wait for your turn.

ok, thank you. I also got some advices to use early miui access application and to get the download. I am not in the situation to make experiments because my PC doesn't work at the moment, so I guess I have to wait. I thought that something is wrong with my phone because I received miui 11 on the 31st of October, but it didn't download. It was showing 0% for 4,5 hours and after that it disappeared. That why I was upset, I thought something is wrong with my phone. I asked on kiui forum but no one answered me.
Thank you
2019-11-05 11:33:56
Coco Bill replied at 2019-11-05 14:33:56
ok, thank you. I also got some advices to use early miui access application and to get the download. I am not in the situation to make experiments because my PC doesn't work at the moment, so I guess I have to wait. I thought that something is wrong with my phone because I received miui 11 on the 31st of October, but it didn't download. It was showing 0% for 4,5 hours and after that it disappeared. That why I was upset, I thought something is wrong with my phone. I asked on kiui forum but no one answered me.
Thank you

If you're eager to get the update you can find the public OTA file by google searching for it, do it at your own risk though
2019-11-05 12:18:07
GOT GUD