In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Feedbacks

[Bug] Mi community bug app region

2019-10-21 11:15:55
165 4
It's impossible change region mi community update have bug. Help it's all blank and I can't upload pic to see
2019-10-21 11:15:55
Favorites RateRate

Feedback Team

Sampath madurai | from Redmi Note 7

Dear user
Thanks for your report in feedback subforum, kindly provide more information about your issue we can assist you.
Thanks
2019-10-21 11:23:13

Banned

LAYLATALACKOVA Author | from mobile

Sampath madurai
Dear user
Thanks for your report in feedback subforum, kindly provide more information about your issue we can assist you.
Thanks

How more? Don't need more Manny users facing bug in xiaomi forum update. Same I cannot change region on app I cannot upload pic with text. I cannot see my points . Thanks
2019-10-21 11:47:04

Feedback Team

Sampath madurai | from Redmi Note 7

LAYLATALACKOVA
How more? Don't need more Manny users facing bug in xiaomi forum update. Same I cannot change region on app I cannot upload pic with text. I cannot see my points . Thanks

Dear user
Thanks for your reply, kindly clear cache and data of the specific app through installed app and reboot your device try this method and give feedback.
Thanks
2019-10-21 11:49:43

Banned

LAYLATALACKOVA Author | from Redmi Note 7

Sampath madurai
Dear user
Thanks for your reply, kindly clear cache and data of the specific app through installed app and reboot your device try this method and give feedback.
Thanks

your steps wrong and don't work. myself solved with replacement app and changing region before login.  
2019-10-21 12:44:28