In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

MIUI Tools

[Other] MIUI11 Finally out

2019-10-19 12:44:56
3919 23
So it has come to reality that Xiaomi has released the long awaited MIUI11 which is the successor to the MIUI10 the miui10 was with no doubt an enjoyable experience with lots of functions, features and customizations the MIUI11 on the other hand is quite promising with twice as much functions than the MIUI10 better interfaces, customizations, a new game turbo and many more are few of the things to be expected of the all new MIUI11
   Below is the scheduled timetable for the rollout of the MIUI11 OTA update release

Some other fun features to look out for include
Revamped Settings Menu and User InterfaceThe MIUI 11 update to some Xiaomi devices displaying us the new icons and settings menu. Starting with the Settings menu, the icons are different colors and sizes, which could play handy roles to identify each icon instantly.
Another significant change is in system apps and menus. There is a big white space in between and big, bold text too easy to spot. It further adds improved Always-on-display features and a new cross-file-sharing platform that the company developed working with Oppo and Vivo. The new Always-on Display gives plenty of new options like changing the text color automatically over time, or enable Kaleidoscope with five different patterns. It is even capable of changing the light, depending on the daytime at your location.MIUI 11 user interfaceIt arrives with a new dark mode, which is a native feature of Android Q. We will have a completely new icon pack, changed apps drawer, enhanced AI capabilities, voice command unlocking, Optimised battery, smoother animations, and much more.That'll be all for now want to know more? Exciting details then let's hear it in the comments sections below
2019-10-19 12:44:56
Favorites7 RateRate
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #1

Advanced Bunny

isaaco Author | from Redmi 7

deer1979
Se ve muy interesante la nueva versión, pero llenará las espectativas? de los usuarios que tanto hemos esperado esto.

sorry I don't understand I speak only English
2019-10-19 14:32:19

Master Bunny

Suter | from Redmi Note 7

Looking forward to getting and using it.
Thanks for the update.
2019-10-19 15:48:53

Grand Master Bunny

Ian Adoe | from Redmi Note 5A Prime

deer1979
Se ve muy interesante la nueva versión, pero llenará las espectativas? de los usuarios que tanto hemos esperado esto.

Esperemos que MIUI 11 coincida con las expectativas del usuario...
2019-10-19 16:02:14

Semi Pro Bunny

OssiV | from Redmi Note 7

deer1979

muchas de las cosas que se están colocando y/o modificando en MIUI 11 son por solicitud de los usuarios, creo que sí lo cumplirá en gran mayoría.
2019-10-19 16:23:10

Semi Pro Bunny

OssiV | from Redmi Note 7

isaaco
sorry I don't understand I speak only English

he say that MIUI 11 looks great, but it's really accomplish with the users spectations that waiting so much for this ?
2019-10-19 16:27:33

Advanced Bunny

OssiV
he say that MIUI 11 looks great, but it's really accomplish with the users spectations that waiting so much for this ?

yes it's very nice 😎bro
2019-10-19 16:28:43

Advanced Bunny

Suter
Looking forward to getting and using it.
Thanks for the update.

yeah you're welcome I'm updating when I get the notification ASAP
2019-10-19 16:29:16

Advanced Bunny

AdiYoms | from MI 9

what with mi9???where are is him in the story miui 11? IT seams you (xiaomi) forget 2019 "flagship" on every stage. ok maybe iz good thing to deley first stage but 2,3 realy no update,nothing, sell your old device and buy New one we have a lot to offer.I do that and godbay Xiaomi.
2019-10-19 18:04:11

Pro Bunny

1588294153 | from MI 6

yeah, miui is further enhanced...thanks
2019-10-19 18:14:12