In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[Best of App] Top App Reviews Collection #5: FaceApp, Feedly, Crossy Road, Smart Kit 360, And More

2019-10-09 18:43:06
2830 49

Hey Mi Fans,
MI App Review Team (MI ART) is built to provide you original cool app reviews and help you choose the best apps out there in the Play Store. We are hard-working to write and share many original reviews. Here you can have all our app reviews done in last month as a single collection thread.  App Review Collections are made to help you enjoy the reviews once again! All credits to the authors!! If you are also good at or interested in app reviews, please send a PM to slavin23 to join us at your convenience! Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Only parts of their reviews are quoted here! Click on Read more to get more detailed info about the app review, please check the details via the link

Hello Mi Fans,
Hope you all are doing great! Replacing the default keyboard of our smartphones is something more or less all of us do. With different keyboard apps available at play store, we can often change the look and feel of our smartphone while typing. We can also shape the speed and accuracy along with other visualization with which we communicate. Be it just fun and customization or better and speedy typing, third party keyboard apps can offer a lot. Today we will be talking about one such app - Mint Keyboard - Stickers, GIF, Font & Themes
Read more...

Hello commuity people, hope you all are doing. This time, I brought you an educational app called " SoloLearn ", to present my review. So, the app is being developed and maintained by The Sololearn team itself. Not only this, but also, these are several apps, which are related to the educational, such as online courses and etc., by the same team. This app is very helpful, in learning various coding and programming languages and more modern courses, offered by the top platforms. Let's discuss about the app's features, pro's, con's and the we'll finally go to the conclusion part.
Read more...

The Internet, specially our smartphones have changed the way we used to view news or stay updated with different articles. Everything we need is present right at our fingertips. This has made it easier to keep ourselves updated with the happenings across the world never than before! If you want to follow different writers, publications, blogs and channels, your companion would be the RSS reader apps. We will talk about one such app today - Feedly. Its an amazing app to give you news from various sources and across various genres & topics at one place. So, without waiting any further, lets get started!

Hello Global Community People, hope, you all are doing good. After loong leave, I'm back to presenting you my reviews, here on this global MI Community. So, let's begin the show. Recently we come across, a very popular and trendy app called " Faceapp " which is a photo editior with AI system. The hype was created for the app, after the other one " Prisma " across the world. Many created their own photos and some created celebrity photos of their past and future looks, with this awesome app. The app is being developed and maintained by FaceApp Inc. under, photography category. let's see and discuss about the app, its features, pro's and con's too.

Crisper: Images for All Your Needs!
by Amit_Basu

Hope you all have been doing! Smartphones are our constant companions, accompanying us anywhere we go. So it's quite obvious that we would customize their appearance to our liking. Changing wallpaper is a quick and easiest way to give your phone a brand new look. Play store has a bunch of beautiful wallpaper apps that can make your phone shine and look fresh. But today I will talk about a wallpaper app which will redefine your experience. Let's get started about - Crisper : Customizable Wallpapers & Background App

Smart Kit 360 - One app, one touch for all your needs
by imbaalu

Hello MI Community People. Hope you all are doing good. Many of us using a lot of applications, in our smart phones. Each application is serving a different purpose on its own kind. But, when we get on app with all such purposes. How it would be? Yeah, this is the app, one of the kind, we're thinking about. " Smart Kit 360 " is small tool, with bunch of bulit-in, multi purpose applications and tools. The App is being developed and maintained by " Kafui Utils " under Productivity Category. The app inludes, tons of the useful applications and tons of tools as well, for our daily usage and to fullfil our purposes. As the name suggests, it's a 360 and an all rounder too.

Hello Mi Fans,
How are you all? It's the month end again and time for me to present to you the review of one of my favorite games. last month I talked about a high strategy game Brave Conquest. Did you play it? This time it's time to change the genre and have a simple but challenging game - Crossy Road. If you are looking for a time passing free-to-play game, this one is for you. Simple tap on the screen to explore the colorful roads and characters that awaits for you. Let's get into details.

Rate

Number of participants 8 Experience +118 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-10-09 18:43:06
Favorites25 RateRate
Amazing apps collection, Thanks for sharing
2019-10-09 18:49:06

News Reporter

ᎮᏒᎥᏁፈᏋ | from Redmi Note 4X

amazing collection 👌
2019-10-09 23:05:35
Tech Explorer