Hello Fellow Mi Fans!!|
Personalized wallpapers, ringtones and phone cases is what most of us want on our phones, for me it gives that (feeling) sense of personal touch on our phone.
On this thread, I am sharing with you some tips on how to change the display of your Mi Band 4, a great way to show that some personality of yours on your Mi Band.
1. Open your Mi Fit App, then choose your Profile
avatar.png (277.78 KB, Downloads: 0)
2019-10-09 18:20:05 Upload
2. Select your Mi Band 4
avatar.png (185.46 KB, Downloads: 0)
2019-10-09 18:21:17 Upload
3. Then, choose the Band display settings
avatar.png (218.11 KB, Downloads: 0)
2019-10-09 18:21:55 Upload
4. There will be 2 options, now select the Custom option
avatar.png (156.02 KB, Downloads: 0)
2019-10-09 18:22:29 Upload
5. There you'll have 3 options on the display of the Day, Date, Time and number of steps. Just select the one you prefer then click the change background option.
avatar.png (230.4 KB, Downloads: 0)
2019-10-09 18:23:11 Upload
6. After choosing the Change background option you can now choose to Take a Photo or from your Gallery which photo would like to appear on your Mi Band 4 display.
avatar.png (172.73 KB, Downloads: 0)
2019-10-09 18:24:42 Upload
7. The size is already a default, so you just need to adjust on which part of your chosen photo to appear on your band display.
avatar.png (382.52 KB, Downloads: 0)
2019-10-09 18:26:29 Upload
8. After choosing, time to Sync your watch face.
avatar.png (211.53 KB, Downloads: 0)
2019-10-09 18:28:42 Upload
9. And then it's Done! Easy way to personalize your band display!
avatar.png (502.95 KB, Downloads: 0)
2019-10-09 18:29:47 Upload
avatar.png (57.4 KB, Downloads: 0)
2019-10-09 18:30:05 Upload
Now, share yours on the comments below.
Thank you for dropping by!!