OK guys, straightly forward, I'll say that Mi 9 disappointed me!|
And the reason is crystal clear:
Compared to the flagships from other brands, at the very best, Mi 9 felt like an upper-range phone!
1) HORRIBLE battery (PUBG for around 2.5/3 hours!!!)
2) No Dual-Speakers
3) No Hi-Res audio output
4) No OIS
5) Disappoiting front camera
6) Its back-side looks nice... but from the front-side it looks like Mi A3. Look at that mid-rangish notch and bezels!
I could mention the IP Rating too, but since it's for the lazy people, I won't include it.
And I don't care about Mi 9 Pro and every flagship phone that gets launched in Q4 of the year. I'm talking about the vanilla flagship of the company. The one that comes in Q1 of the year. The one that starts the career of the company throughout the year!
I really don't know why POCO F1, a budget-saving phone, has stereo speakers... while Mi 9, the flagship of the company, has a mono speaker.
I don't know why Mi A3, a budget phone, has the best selfie camera among the others... while Mi 9, the flagship, has a disappointing one.
I don't know why Redmi 8A, the budget phone, has a great battery... while Mi 9 has a TERRIBLE one!
I don't know what you would say, but I don't consider the Mi 9 as a 5 STAR FLAGSHIP!
It lacks all of those things. it even lacks some features that are included in mid-range and even budget phones! That's ridiculous!
I don't even know if they are going to listen to me or if they care about this thread... but however, I'll share my thoughts about what Mi 10 SHOULD HAVE!
1) A great battery. 4000+ mAh. Yeah!
2) Ditch that notch man, ditch that notch!
4) Hi-Res audio support
5) A decent stereo speaker
6) If you are NOT going to use a decent front camera, then please, make the rear ones to do the selfie job!
7) A bigger display... 6.6 inch would be quite good. Samsung Galaxy Note10+ is 6.8 inch and it's selling like hell! So there's no problem with a big display!
Hufffff... That's it!
What do you think? What do you expect from Mi 10?
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .