In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Feedbacks

[Feature Request] Please do something about DS4 bluetooth support in new MIUI updates

2019-09-24 20:39:11
538 9
From my understanding of what I can find, there is an issue with MIUI supporting the DS4 (dualshock 4) as well as other controllers.  The support seems horrendous even though it works on other versions of Android based on Oreo/Pie+.  Are there improvements in progress for MIUI 11? Is there an intention to fix this in the near future or is my best option to simply get a non-MIUI device that actually works?
2019-09-24 20:39:11
Favorites1 RateRate

Feedback Team

Sampath madurai | from Redmi Note 7

Dear user
Thanks for your report in feedback subforum, kindly reset Wlan simcard and Bluetooth network through Settings and reboot your device try this method and give feedback.
Thanks
2019-09-24 21:21:52

Rookie Bunny

Goblinlord Author |

Sampath madurai replied at 2019-09-25 10:21:52
Dear user
Thanks for your report in feedback subforum, kindly reset Wlan simcard and Bluetooth network through Settings and reboot your device try this method and give feedback.
Thanks

I will try this this evening and respond with results.  Thank you for your prompt reply.
2019-09-25 00:23:14

Rookie Bunny

Goblinlord Author | from mobile

Sampath madurai
Dear user
Thanks

I tried what you suggested and it made no difference.  To give a better description I will give more detail.

The Dualshock 4 controller does get detected and connects via Bluetooth.  The problem is there is about a 500ms to 1 second delay for any input.  This delay does not occur on other non-MIUI devices which have an Android OS version based on Oreo or above.  This includes Google Pixel and Samsung devices at the least (only ones I have tried).  From what I understand from other feedback I have seen around is that this delay occurs with other HID compliant Bluetooth controllers as well when used on a device with MIUI.

Is there a plan to address this issue or should I just plan on finding a device that is non-MIUI that supports this if I want it in the future?  Is the problem being addressed in future updates of MIUI 10?  If not, is it be corrected in MIUI 11?
2019-09-26 02:23:35

Feedback Team

Dear user
Thanks for your reply, Sorry for the inconveniences Developers stopped working on MIUI 10, requesting you kindly be patience and wait for MIUI 11 update.
Thanks
2019-09-26 03:04:43

Rookie Bunny

Ximiti | from MI 9

Sampath madurai
Dear user
Thanks for your reply, Sorry for the inconveniences Developers stopped working on MIUI 10, requesting you kindly be patience and wait for MIUI 11 update.
Thanks

so, we are on miui 11 and the problem persists. fix plz
2019-11-14 02:41:18

Feedback Team

Ximiti
so, we are on miui 11 and the problem persists. fix plz

Dear user
Thanks for your reply, kindly confirm that you updated to MIUI 11 also facing the same issue .
Thanks
2019-11-14 03:10:09

Rookie Bunny

IloveTurtlezz | from MI 9

I have a phone MI 9 with MIUI 11, but the DS4 controller doesn't supported by the device.
Please solce the issue asap. thanks
2019-11-19 14:20:41

Rookie Bunny

xerpi | from Mi 9T

Any news on this?
2019-11-23 16:39:48
hello, I've a k20Pro/Mi9tPro

I'd updted to MIUI 11 but DualShock 4 isn't supported, when i done test DS4 with PS4 Controller Tester its show me that button has inverted and squard button isn't mapped.

Too  open COD Mobile can't move jostick right, so i can't move cammera from game. too squard button don't anything.
2019-12-02 13:42:53