In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCOPHONE F1

[Discussion] Pocophone f1 ghost/multi touch issue

2019-09-19 12:18:12
152 1
Just bought a new pocophone f1, had to replace the first one for screen freezing issues and the 2nd one is now having ghost touch issues, It happens randomly sometimes and I've tested with multi touch tester to confirm. For example, If I put my finger on the screen, theres a ghost touch on the bottom right corner of the screen. When I click the power button it fixes itself or just after a bit of use it returns back to o normal. Really annoying when I am using the phone normally or playing any games. Wondering if its software or hardware issue because really tired of this device at this point. I'll get one last replacement or get my money back and never buy a xiaomi device again.
2019-09-19 12:18:12
Favorites1 RateRate

Device team

sazzadais | from Redmi 5 Plus

hi, we have notified the developers
2019-09-20 16:08:50
Sazzad Hossain ITP CSCA
Special Team - Device Team (mobile), Mi Community Bangladesh