In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 9T Pro

[Unboxing & Review] Mi 9T Pro Battery Life Test: Long-lasting Endurance and Performance.

2019-09-03 08:55:49
355 4
Hi Mi fans,

I'm sure you are satisfied with the battery life of Mi 9T. Now Mi 9T Pro is coming, it is also equipped a 4000mAh (typ) battery same as Mi 9T, but Mi 9T Pro supports 27W fast charge, faster than Mi 9T. So how's the battery life performance of Mi 9T Pro? Let's do some tests!

Actually, there are a lot of factors in play with smartphone affect battery using in our daily life, such as display brightness, signal strength, WIFI, GPS etc. Every single person has used their phone in their own unique way. In this battery test, we try to mimic normal use in everyday life:automatic brightness, enable WIFI, Bluetooth and GPS, battery charge to 100%.

At first, let's start with the video test. After we saw a 1080P video for an hour on YouTube, the battery dropped to 92%. It only used 8% of the  battery an hour, really amazing!

Then we ran Twitter for an hour - scrolling through social media and checking the news, the battery dropped from 92% to 87%.

Now let's go to Game testing! This round we got the device with one of the hottest game today, PUBG mobile, which is the super hot and super CPU-intensive game.

In this round, we played at HDR graphics level. The overall playing experience can smooth run and the FPS was maintained at 60. The movement and shooting were processed quickly without any unpleasant delay.

Usually, games drain a phone's power quicker than normal usage. After playing PUBG mobile an hour, battery dropped from 87% to 66%. It used 21% battery an hour.

From this test, Mi 9T Pro shows a good performance of battery. No matter work or play, you don't have to worry about running out of power. What's more, AI energy saving mode to automatically adjust screen brightness and for activating sleep mode at night, Mi 9T Pro ensures users have enough power to last all day, even under heavy usage.

When charging is needed, the 27W fast charge (not included in-box ) support gets Mi 9T Pro charged up to 58% in just 30 minutes.

Are you satisfied with Mi 9T Pro battery life? What do you want to know about Mi 9T Pro? Tell us in the comment, community will answer!

Thread by
Admin

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +1 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-09-03 08:55:49
Favorites2 RateRate

Master Bunny

Wooky63 | from app

Great review.
2019-09-03 11:39:08

Advanced Bunny

Fatbloke | from app

No way 27w charger, my Mi 9T has fast charging but not as fast as the pro and it gets way too hot, its not doing the battery or phone any good what so ever!  I use my Mi 8 lite charger which isn't that much slower but the phone barely gets warm!
2019-09-04 15:47:06

GunplaMad Author | from app

Fatbloke
No way 27w charger, my Mi 9T has fast charging but not as fast as the pro and it gets way too hot, its not doing the battery or phone any good what so ever!  I use my Mi 8 lite charger which isn't that much slower but the phone barely gets warm!

Glad you found it better to use the 12W I guess. Please share the issue with Xiaomi via the feedback app.
2019-09-05 01:22:09

Rookie Bunny

Cass1885 | from app

With K20 Pro using my girlfriends P30 pro chqrger which is 45w i think pretty fast charging, and cold always
2019-09-05 22:54:20