Jalandhar

[Recap] [ Mi FC JALANDHAR ] Recap of Second Fan Meet held on May 28 2017

2017-05-31 12:33:43
722 1

Hello Mi fans, how are you all ?
As you guys already know , we made Mi FC Jalandhar, few months back with support from Kannaa bro, and its now growing with the efforts of everyone. Now more Mi fans joined our group on telegram named Mi FC Jalandhar .

Recently we held our second fan meet on may 28, it was sunday and very hot day . All Mi fans reached the Guru Amar Dass Nagar park around 6 pm and few of them also brought their younger brothers. Though it was hot , butthanks to big trees there for the shade.

As there are few new fans so we have a little intro with each other, i told them what exactly its all about and we carried a photography competition. I also told them there will be a gift for best photograph, so all were very happy.

After they clicked pics i took them top my office space near by park so i can show them few Mi gadgets and they can experience those products. Products were few  Redmi phones , Mi powerbank, Mi in-ear Earphones pro, Mi vr. i also showed them various features of MIUI. All were surprised and also happy to experience them.

After experiencing those products for about Half an hour, we decided to check the Pics clicked for photography contest and i shortlisted 5 pics. I took a poll to select best among them and these pics got max votes clicked by Diljit singh using Redmi 3S Prime.

He got a surprise gift, which he was not expecting (as i didnt disclosed exact gift in starting) Mi Vr for clicking these best pics.

It was a awsome day with awsome Mi fans. Am waiting to meet them again and also hoping new Mi fans will be there on Next meet. Thanks everyone  for making it so special for me.

Contact Details -  
Mi FC Jalandhar (telegram group) Presidents : Gary & Amrit , telegram id : @guramrit7

Rate

Number of participants 1 Experience +3 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-05-31 12:33:43
Favorites1 RateRate
Oh! I missed it.
Next time will try to be there.
2017-06-01 04:39:13

Regards ASK help
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies