In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A2/Lite

[ROM] Can't unlock it, pls help :(

2019-08-07 00:26:06
170 4
I have Mi A2 Lite, first of all, it came already unlocked (which was strange), but when I was trying to use TWRP the touch screen stopped working, so I tried to lock and unlock the device again to use TWRP, and now I can't unlock the device. With fastboot it gives me "token verification failed" and with Mi Unlock it says the "Account is not bound to the device", but I can't go to Settings in my device because it has no OS, I wiped the system trying to install another ROM, I only have Mi Recovery and fastboot. I'm all day long trying to solve this. Pls help :(
2019-08-07 00:26:06
Favorites RateRate

Master Bunny

MsharkyM | from MI 9

Flash a Fastboot ROM with MiFlash! You can also use Mi Pcsuite to do that! aftar flashing an official ROM, go through unlock procurement!
2019-08-07 00:45:39

Master Bunny

Abycho_LG | from app

Hi,
Post the response to fastboot getvar product command.
2019-08-07 07:02:57
<<<-->>> Mi A2 <<<-->>>

Rookie Bunny

GNDawg Author |

"product: sakura"
2019-08-08 09:13:06

Master Bunny

Abycho_LG | from app

GNDawg
"product: sakura"

Sorry, you have a Redmi 6 Pro phone, it was flashed by the seller with a tampered firmware to seem A2 Lite.

2019-08-08 15:47:07
<<<-->>> Mi A2 <<<-->>>