In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

Manjeet dahiya | from Redmi Note 4

I'm from India, it's famous for Red Fort, Taj Mahal, India Gate and its cultural diversity.
2019-07-05 04:04:32

Master Bunny

@hd48915 | from app

My country is Ukraine, famous for its beautiful women, delicious food and its long history.
2019-07-05 04:10:06

Master Bunny

@hd48915 | from app

My country is Ukraine, famous for its beautiful women, delicious food and its long history.
2019-07-05 04:10:54

Master Bunny

@hd48915 | from app

Ukraine is known in the world in connection with one of the largest man-made disasters - Chernobyl.
2019-07-05 04:12:29

Beta Team-Global

Sony w | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

I am from Indonesia, famous for Borobudur temple
2019-07-05 04:12:54

Master Bunny

@hd48915 | from app

Ukraine is known in the world in connection with one of the largest man-made disasters - Chernobyl.
2019-07-05 04:13:02

Photography Team

Jillzy | from Redmi Note 5

Russia is in many ways a wonderful country with a long and interesting history with many tragic reversals. But what do we really know about our homeland? What Russia is famous for, except that it is the biggest country in the world?

To list all the achievements of our country, we would probably need a multi-volume partition encyclopedia, because our success affects many areas of life.

Merit of Russia are great in such areas as science, culture, art, sports and military science. Many outstanding discoveries were made by the great Russian scientists: D. I. Mendeleev, A. S. Popov, K. E. Tsiolkovsky, A. D. Sakharov and others. The soviet cosmonaut Yuri Gagarin became the first man to master outer space. Books by A. S. Pushkin, M. Lomonosov, F. M. Dostoevsky, A.P. Chekhov and other Russian writers, poets and philosophers are known and read by people all over the world. Russian ballet is rightly regarded as the pinnacle of the world ballet and a hallmark of our country. Russia became the place of birth and creative work of such classical composers as P. I. Tchaikovsky, N. A. Rimsky-Korsakov, M. I. Glinka, and others.

Achievements of our country in the sport should not go unnoticed. Even during the existence of Ancient Rus, bandy was invented in our homeland. National athletes regularly win prizes at the Olympic Games in categories such as cross-country skiing, figure skating, biathlon and wrestling. We can`t help but remember the names of famous Russian chess players who became world champions. They are primarily Anatoly Karpov and Garry Kasparov.

Merits of our country are really big and multifaceted, and Russian people have a lot to be proud of. However, the greatest achievement of Russia is the victory in the Great Patriotic War. Despite all the hardships endured by our people in this severe period, they could stand out and defend our homeland.

2019-07-05 04:17:22

vaneet | from Redmi Note 7S

I am from India and it's famous for its culture,  values,  cuisines and history
2019-07-05 04:21:28

Grand Master Bunny

Anjar Arkhana | from Redmi Note 5A

Hello im from Indonesia... my country famous for  a diversity of culturals, ethnics, languages, provisions, friendly of inhabitant,,, side that many view a tours so beautifully you can explore,,, I Love My Country, if you just visited Indonesia so definitely you wanna come again :D
2019-07-05 04:25:14