In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

Semi Pro Bunny

Maare Author | from Redmi Note 5

naughty001
are you drunk ..... do you even know what you are saying because no-one else does ..... and you call other people stupid - once again you prove that you really do need an idiot proof phone

do you even know how to read? go to subforum on redmi note 5 and read first. like i said dont bark without points  if u dont own a note 5 stay quiet.
2019-07-05 00:21:01
then why did you start this thread in the global fans section - you are definitely like a yapping chihuahua because you need to say the same thing multiple times over the entire forum like a little 5 year old kid

we get it ..... you are unhappy with your phone ...... but then hanging onto something you are unhappy with makes you into the total fool ..... need i say more
2019-07-05 00:28:13

Semi Pro Bunny

naughty001
then why did you start this thread in the global fans section - you are definitely like a yapping chihuahua because you need to say the same thing multiple times over the entire forum like a little 5 year old kid

we get it ..... you are unhappy with your phone ...... but then hanging onto something you are unhappy with makes you into the total fool ..... need i say more

bcz the problem isnt just limited to rn5. like i said what ive to tell is read the threads before bark. i dnt  i do post where i want. moderaters will move if itsnt the right place. so why u came into bark in here? if u own a rn5 confirm with proves without crying like a pu***. at least show me whether u got AAC on BT audio? bcz it was right there until this update and now limited to SBC. oh wait....m sorry... u might be never heard of these names. go nd google nw.
2019-07-05 00:35:50
Maare replied at 2019-07-05 06:35:50
bcz the problem isnt just limited to rn5. like i said what ive to tell is read the threads before bark. i dnt  i do post where i want. moderaters will move if itsnt the right place. so why u came into bark in here? if u own a rn5 confirm with proves without crying like a pu***. at least show me whether u got AAC on BT audio? bcz it was right there until this update and now limited to SBC. oh wait....m sorry... u might be never heard of these names. go nd google nw.

why would i be a monkey like you and bother with junk, less than basic codecs like AAC that have an even lower transfer rate than SBC when i can use superior codecs like AptX and LDAC - I stopped using AAC and SBC years ago and you need to get it into your thick skull that AAC is actually very inferior compared to what i use for playing music via bluetooth with my phone and i have headphones that cost more than your phone ..... and when it comes to audio - you still haven't even begun to learn what i already forgot years ago and my audio equipment in total probably costs more than your car (if you actually even have one) so you are trying to fight the wrong battle here

I bet you havent even heard of LDAC and LHDC judging from how important you consider something so inferior like AAC to be  ..... and i invite you to actually go and google it and learn a bit about real audio codecs you pompous buffoon instead of pretending you know anything about audio and even bluetooth at all

2019-07-05 02:59:40

Semi Pro Bunny

naughty001
why would i be a monkey like you and bother with junk, less than basic codecs like AAC that have an even lower transfer rate than SBC when i can use superior codecs like AptX and LDAC - I stopped using AAC and SBC years ago and you need to get it into your thick skull that AAC is actually very inferior compared to what i use for playing music via bluetooth with my phone and i have headphones that cost more than your phone ..... and when it comes to audio - you still haven't even begun to learn what i already forgot years ago and my audio equipment in total probably costs more than your car (if you actually even have one) so you are trying to fight the wrong battle here

ho** he**....  such a crying baby always talking about the wealthy. ha ha .... Ur running too low with ur IQ... may be u probably dont knw the advantage of aac over sbc. m talking about this model and not urs. first keep that in ur mind. at least u knw how to google. but to tbh do u knw that both devices should be compatible to run diff kinda codecs.i only asked for the one we had. y cnt ur donkey brain can understand that. endless barking lol. and Imnt using headphones with my mobile. so itsnt much necessary for me.
2019-07-05 03:18:01
silly billy - here are your idiotic words that you seem to have forgotten typing

at least show me whether u got AAC on BT audio? bcz it was right there until this update and now limited to SBC. oh wait....m sorry... u might be never heard of these names. go nd google nw.

my reply to you is that i dont have use the junk that you use

2019-07-05 03:34:28

Semi Pro Bunny

naughty001
silly billy - here are your idiotic words that you seem to have forgotten typing

I didnt asked for ur pocofone sh** donkey. i asked if u have ur rn5 with u show me its connecting to bt audio with aac. itsnt m fault that ur little brain cant understand that. u kept telling m lying here with errors where they dont exist. im answering to the point. i dnt bark like u ... sry
2019-07-05 03:38:13

Semi Pro Bunny

naughty001

idc whether u use that junk or not. I need it and i just asked for whats missing with the latest update. can ur donkey brain can understand at least now? also dont bark in here jst bcz u have a bt amp. lol
2019-07-05 03:42:48

Pro Bunny

Marcos1809 | from Redmi Note 5

I heard the Nokia 3310 is pretty reliable :-P
2019-07-05 14:58:15

Mi Pilot

Bixby | from Redmi S2

Or Realme
2019-07-07 03:48:04