In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

Maare replied at 2019-07-04 18:43:07
then stop judging before knowing what the other one does. itsnt a bad phone. I mean according to hardware specs ... what do you mean by power user? this is more than enough to deploy apps as an emulator ...tbh this equipped with a mid ranged processer which is capable of handling day to days tasks including games even though I dont play. most people dont even use maps, connectivity apps or other features. only they does is taking some selfies and post on social medias , making calls and texts. those are very basic needs. But there are some other people who use other things sensors and things as well.

look guy - i had a Note 4 ..... that did everything i wanted and did it perfectly well ..... it is still doing all those things perfectly well for the person who bought it from me when i upgraded ..... if i did not upgrade i would still have been happy with it

I now have a Poco F1 and it also does everything i want including all those things that you mentioned that are going wrong and it does them flawlessly so i see no issues with the brand ..... what i do have a problem with is that you buy a low level phone and then claim that you are a power user, as if your purchasing the phone is the only thing keeping Xiaomi afloat and in business

if you want to purchase another brand then so be it, but stop bad mouthing the company because some comparatively entry level phone doesn't live up to your unbelievably lofty high standards and socalled "power" usage .... there are many hundreds of thousands of people who are happy with their phones ..... sorry you couldn't afford to buy a phone that could keep up with your socalled "power" usage

EDIT : sorry you used the word advanced user ...... "power user" .... "advanced user" all the same concept ...... and in reality nothing advanced about the usage you talked about anyway

2019-07-04 12:58:32

Pro Bunny

Maare Author | from Redmi Note 5

naughty001
look guy - i had a Note 4 ..... that did everything i wanted and did it perfectly well ..... it is still doing all those things perfectly well for the person who bought it from me when i upgraded ..... if i did not upgrade i would still have been happy with it

I now have a Poco F1 and it also does everything i want including all those things that you mentioned that are going wrong and it does them flawlessly so i see no issues with the brand ..... what i do have a problem with is that you buy a low level phone and then claim that you are a power user, as if your purchasing the phone is the only thing keeping Xiaomi afloat and in business

im feeling sorry about your technical knowledge on hardware specs. before bark here and there go and read about the difference between low budget and mid ranged. please explain what youre doing with ur sd845 in poco f1? what are you doing with that cpu power? for my usage sd636 is more than enough. it got the enough processing power to work as m emulator and other stuffs. advanced users may vary. im talking about my model which i have. imnt using this to just take some photos and call nd sms. These hardware specs are more than enough to do most of the things except for gaming. read well. study more about specs and capabilities before you talk. Youve no idea about software issues and things thats y u bark like this. this was doing fine until the miui 10.3.1 stable update. only few bugs were there which could be ignore. its upto me whom to decide not u. I just simply expected this mobile to do the day to day tasks. so which means gps inaccuracy , battery draining issues , full screen gesture errors , dual pdaf and depth sensor failure is on me? lol dude. And yes many people happy about there mobiles because most of them only does is taking a call , type a text and use social media apps and capture a pic.
2019-07-04 13:11:12
Maare replied at 2019-07-04 19:11:12
im feeling sorry about your technical knowledge on hardware specs. before bark here and there go and read about the difference between low budget and mid ranged. please explain what youre doing with ur sd845 in poco f1? what are you doing with that cpu power? for my usage sd636 is more than enough. it got the enough processing power to work as m emulator and other stuffs. advanced users may vary. im talking about my model which i have. imnt using this to just take some photos and call nd sms. These hardware specs are more than enough to do most of the things except for gaming. read well. study more about specs and capabilities before you talk. Youve no idea about software issues and things thats y u bark like this. this was doing fine until the miui 10.3.1 stable update. only few bugs were there which could be ignore. its upto me whom to decide not u. I just simply expected this mobile to do the day to day tasks. so which means gps inaccuracy , battery draining issues , full screen gesture errors , dual pdaf and depth sensor failure is on me? lol dude. And yes many people happy about there mobiles because most of them only does is taking a call , type a text and use social media apps and capture a pic.

look at the end of the day you just seem determined to blame your phone ...... so maybe better for you if you go spend your money on some other brand - maybe stick to Samsung or to Huawei ..... who cares but since you are so negative about this brand i doubt that even a Mi9 will keep you happy since you are such an "advanced" user

EDIT : just went and voted in your poll ....... hopefully you find a brand that suits you better ...... maybe the quicker the better  

2019-07-04 13:21:10

Pro Bunny

naughty001
look at the end of the day you just seem determined to blame your phone ...... so maybe better for you if you go spend your money on some other brand - maybe stick to Samsung or to Huawei ..... who cares but since you are so negative about this brand i doubt that even a Mi9 will keep you happy since you are such an "advanced" user

EDIT : just went and voted in your poll ....... hopefully you find a brand that suits you better ...... maybe the quicker the better

I asked the question to get an opinion and thats upto me. yes ofc even an Mi9 wont satisfy me if its filled with bugs. hardware is nothing without proper software. go and learn first. learn about the meaning of alpha , beta , stable updates. And try to understand this isnt a complain about a beta rom. this is a stable release which has list of bugs. A mobile advertised as AI . lol... and again ur wrong. according to poll and researches pixel and oneplusone seems to be stable than the brands uve metioned above. I jst need a stable mobile which uses its hardware properly. xiaomi used to be a good manufacturer. for the price you pay ur getting the best hardware.... but theyre just started to mess up all from this year. people who use there mobiles just not to make calls and text will care. And to ensure these issues I dived in the forum. many people have complained not me. if u want go ahead and loom for urself. just dont bark without knowing things properly.
2019-07-04 13:32:03
Maare replied at 2019-07-04 19:32:03
I asked the question to get an opinion and thats upto me. yes ofc even an Mi9 wont satisfy me if its filled with bugs. hardware is nothing without proper software. go and learn first. learn about the meaning of alpha , beta , stable updates. And try to understand this isnt a complain about a beta rom. this is a stable release which has list of bugs. A mobile advertised as AI . lol... and again ur wrong. according to poll and researches pixel and oneplusone seems to be stable than the brands uve metioned above. I jst need a stable mobile which uses its hardware properly. xiaomi used to be a good manufacturer. for the price you pay ur getting the best hardware.... but theyre just started to mess up all from this year. people who use there mobiles just not to make calls and text will care. And to ensure these issues I dived in the forum. many people have complained not me. if u want go ahead and loom for urself. just dont bark without knowing things properly.

you are the one actually barking but sorry guy you are a chihuahua and not a a big dog because you clearly do not know how to use your phone ...... ie a typical idiot who blames his tools when it is his fault mostly

either way i have decided to not bother with you - go and buy whatever you like since you seem to have a clear idea of what is best for your "advanced" usage .... stop bothering the rest of us who use our phones properly and who are able to enjoy them
2019-07-04 17:29:04

Pro Bunny

naughty001
you are the one actually barking but sorry guy you are a chihuahua and not a a big dog because you clearly do not know how to use your phone ...... ie a typical idiot who blames his tools when it is his fault mostly

either way i have decided to not bother with you - go and buy whatever you like since you seem to have a clear idea of what is best for your "advanced" usage .... stop bothering the rest of us who use our phones properly and who are able to enjoy them

still barking without a point. lol. u dont have any idea about whats software. lmao. go and study more before u bark again.
2019-07-04 20:42:01
Maare replied at 2019-07-05 02:42:01
still barking without a point. lol. u dont have any idea about whats software. lmao. go and study more before u bark again.

[sarcasm mode] oh no my dear sir - only "advanced" users like you who really cannot get a camera or even a GPS to work correctly are the only people who know about software ..... i bow to your "superior and advanced" knowledge [/sarcasm mode]

yep - you really do need a new brand of phone but first please make sure it is idiot proof before YOU use it
2019-07-04 23:57:01

Pro Bunny

naughty001
[sarcasm mode] oh no my dear sir - only "advanced" users like you who really cannot get a camera or even a GPS to work correctly are the only people who know about software ..... i bow to your "superior and advanced" knowledge [/sarcasm mode]

yep - you really do need a new brand of phone but first please make sure it is idiot proof before YOU use it

shame on ur knowledge on technical details. no point of listing and proving for an idiot like u who barks without proper points. no logical thinking at all. ha ha ha. typical brainless followers who buy flagship level mobiles and do nothing yet only knows to bark. stupids like u only knows to follow something blindfolded and think its the best. poor souls
2019-07-05 00:02:29

Pro Bunny

naughty001

buy a gps unit to order cabs and to navigate roads. ha ha ha ha ha ha.... and bring a dslr to everywhere u go. Repeatedly said gcam is working so fine and still barks. omg !!!! u made my day ... started with laughing ....lmao
2019-07-05 00:04:22
Maare replied at 2019-07-05 06:04:22
buy a gps unit to order cabs and to navigate roads. ha ha ha ha ha ha.... and bring a dslr to everywhere u go. Repeatedly said gcam is working so fine and still barks. omg !!!! u made my day ... started with laughing ....lmao

are you drunk ..... do you even know what you are saying because no-one else does ..... and you call other people stupid - once again you prove that you really do need an idiot proof phone

anyways enough of your lunacy..... please do enjoy whatever phone you get (and please get it quickly so we are rid of you because circus clowns are not appreciated here .... thanks very much)

2019-07-05 00:19:21