In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Global Fans

Pro Bunny

Maare Author | from Redmi Note 5

Andler1968
Xiaomi ist the best

for basic users, who havent use any other mobiles who dont have any idea about the quality and customer service xiaomi can be the the best
2019-07-04 01:08:13

Master Bunny

Emeey100 | from Redmi Note 5A Prime

Spiderpl
Choose One+ from Oppo

lol.....🏃😂😂😂😂 they've abandoned redmi y1, still stuck on Android 7.
if you can afford any brand, go ahead. but I love Miui, why not go for redmi note 7 😉
2019-07-04 01:13:38

Pro Bunny

Emeey100
lol.....🏃😂😂😂😂 they've abandoned redmi y1, still stuck on Android 7.
if you can afford any brand, go ahead. but I love Miui, why not go for redmi note 7 😉

is there any reason for me to buy a new product from xiaomi? dude this note 5 global is just hit 1 year.  since the day I bought this only few months ran without many major problems. advertised as AI and no AI at all. coupled with a depth sensor which is completely useless. and with the latest update every single thing is broken. camera = hve to use gcam now. gps is so inaccurate. shows me couple of blocks away. wifi is disconnecting continously. have to connect manually. battery drain. cant withstand a day. no aac for bluetooth. no bluetooth device unlock. hotspot issues. bootloop etc etc ....its almost a month now and they dont give a f*** to fix it. And ur saying to buy a new from these guys? hahahaha... i cn list down so many issues with this mobile right now. tried factory resetting and every possible thing ive to do. had to use gcam . a new kernal to stop battery draining issue. why would we wanna mobile to spend time researching to use other sh****.... u will feel the pain when it happens to u. until then the answers will be fabulous.
2019-07-04 01:55:47
Voted !!!                                            .
2019-07-04 07:12:04

Rookie Bunny

Luki1412 | from MI 9

software sucks. true. but you can keep the phone and replace the software. the new xperia 1 is pretty good. when it comes to updates, either google pixel phones or one plus phones. if u wanna try something of similar price, then asus zenphone 6.
2019-07-04 08:19:56

Pro Bunny

software **s. true. but you can keep the phone and replace the software. the new xperia 1 is pretty good. when it comes to updates, either google pixel phones or one plus phones. if u wanna try something of similar price, then asus zenphone 6.

still its a big headache man. another extra struggle to find the best rom and have to use patches for missing features etc etc. But will be better than this broken rom though. ha ha. Cant keep messing and waste the time for a mobile phone man thats the problem. ive already spent more than enough since the day I bought this. even in the poll people suggest pixel and oneplusone.... id go for one of them. if i didnt get any update within few days ill be done with xiaomi forever. Did a big mistake by buying Xiaomi. They used to be awesome but now theyve just changed and dont give a f*** about old devices. Keep releasing new models without fixing our mobiles
2019-07-04 08:42:52
Maare replied at 2019-07-04 05:06:39
just wait a little bit more till it brings up with a buggy update and youll realize what im talking about. if u are just using social apps and taking calls then would be fine. but if ur an advanced user ur in a mess. They wont fix it for months

what is an advanced user? ...... because if you say it is playing PUBG then i'm sorry to say that you are talking absolute nonsense ...... that is usage for a 12 year old with nothing better to do in his life

besides if you are such a power user why did you buy such an entry level phone and expect it to work for a power user? there are many Xiaomi phones that do not have those issues that you are talking about - sadly for you those are really the "power user" phones and in the price range you are playing in all other phones are going to be a much of a muchness irrespective of brand

2019-07-04 12:21:18

Pro Bunny

naughty001
what is an advanced user? ...... because if you say it is playing PUBG then i'm sorry to say that you are talking absolute nonsense ...... that is usage for a 12 year old with nothing better to do in his life

may be ur fool enough to even think about it. lol . And i dont play games in mobiles. Imnt a such a looser like you to play games in these screens. sorry !!!
2019-07-04 12:25:22
Maare replied at 2019-07-04 18:25:22
may be ur fool enough to even think about it. lol . And i dont play games in mobiles. Imnt a such a looser like you to play games in these screens. sorry !!!

read properly - i don't play games because i think its for 12 year old children .... and the issues you experience are because of the model you purchased because you want to consider yourself a power user but were too cheap to buy a proper phone
2019-07-04 12:30:07

Pro Bunny

naughty001
read properly - i don't play games because i think its for 12 year old children .... and the issues you experience are because of the model you purchased because you want to consider yourself a power user but were too cheap to buy a proper phone

then stop judging before knowing what the other one does. itsnt a bad phone. I mean according to hardware specs ... what do you mean by power user? this is more than enough to deploy apps as an emulator ...tbh this equipped with a mid ranged processer which is capable of handling day to days tasks including games even though I dont play. most people dont even use maps, connectivity apps or other features. only they does is taking some selfies and post on social medias , making calls and texts. those are very basic needs. But there are some other people who use other things sensors and things as well.
2019-07-04 12:43:07