In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi A2/Lite

[Discussion] Mi A2 charging issue

2019-07-02 11:36:04
2637 16

Advanced Bunny

rallenjr64 | from app

had same issue change charging port board
2019-09-09 02:39:17
I am having problem with quick charge, since last weekend, my A2 only charge slowly, very slowly, and if you keep the screen on the percentof charge keep stoped. I tryed diferent power suplly and cables and nothing. Anyone else have this problem?
2019-09-10 07:10:43

Master Bunny

Abycho_LG | from app

I am having problem with quick charge, since last weekend, my A2 only charge slowly, very slowly, and if you keep the screen on the percentof charge keep stoped. I tryed diferent power suplly and cables and nothing. Anyone else have this problem?

Hi,
Maybe factory reset can help, but don't forget to backup the important data because it will erase everything.

2019-09-13 02:02:58
<<<-->>> Mi A2 <<<-->>>
Abycho_LG replied at 2019-09-13 03:02:58
Hi,
Maybe factory reset can help, but don't forget to backup the important data because it will erase everything.

Yesterday I put the phone in fast boot and than I pluged the charger , wait for a moment and reboot the phone(keeping the power button pressed), and magically the quick charge came back. I was terrified thinking about reset the phone. There is a lot of banks applications that are to annoying to put working here in Brazil, but thank you for your time.
2019-09-13 07:18:33

Master Bunny

Abycho_LG | from app

Yesterday I put the phone in fast boot and than I pluged the charger , wait for a moment and reboot the phone(keeping the power button pressed), and magically the quick charge came back. I was terrified thinking about reset the phone. There is a lot of banks applications that are to annoying to put working here in Brazil, but thank you for your time.

Great!!!
Always welcome.

2019-09-13 18:11:07
<<<-->>> Mi A2 <<<-->>>
Today morning I stuck with same issue. my MiA2 battery was completely drained and not charging. cannot enter to fastboot as no power left.

After sep update my phone starts ringing alarm automatically even there is not alarm set also whenever i switch from silent to Normal profile its starts ringing.

MiA2 one of the worst device I have ever used.

Its been a year there is no proper support or update for MiA2. No camera 2 api update. Phones released on same year having camear 2 api feature but not MiA2. if you watch clearly camera quality is reduced compared to old oreo update. OS is  also not well optimized.

in total MiA2 is a very worst purchase.

#FrustratedwithMI

All they need us to buy new phones. thats the truth.
2019-10-13 03:21:22