In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

happybuddhist Author |

ironbum2 replied at 2019-06-29 17:07:52
Can we go to stable following the steps of the link?

https://c.mi.com/thread-1808265-1-0.html

Yes you can. It's the same method you switched from Stable to Beta. So you can follow the same procedure. Don't forget to MAKE A BACKUP.

Cheers! :-)
2019-06-29 08:07:33

Advanced Bunny

1690269528 | from app

A few hours after the update to 9.6.27 I can say that it was made by the team MIUI an extraordinary job. I still have in my hands, the most beautiful and superb smartphone. When we believe, something good happens. More fluid, faster, better battery, now even with more RAM available even with multiple applications open. I am really pleased with the developers of Xiaomi. Thank you all for providing me with the joy of a Pocophone without errors. Oh, and with June's security patch. No doubt a great, great job. Congratulations. God bless you all. Everything I wrote here is just what I feel from the bottom of my heart. Best Regards. Keep up the good work. Be very happy. See you soon.
2019-06-29 09:28:25
happybuddhist replied at 2019-06-29 15:07:33
Yes you can. It's the same method you switched from Stable to Beta. So you can follow the same procedure. Don't forget to MAKE A BACKUP.

Everything i need is in my sd card :)

So..which one is the last stable?
the one below?

MIUI 10 Global Beta Stable v10.3.5.0.PEJMIXM
2019-06-29 11:53:02

happybuddhist Author |

ironbum2 replied at 2019-06-29 21:23:02
Everything i need is in my sd card :)

So..which one is the last stable?

Yes. I would suggest you to wait until the public release of the ROM. You may find the ROM file in XDA and other sources, but they are updated as soon as the Beta Stable (test version) came out. That version had an issue with the speaker volume, and the devs have applied a patch and is rolling out to random users again. So if you wait for the public release (probably in a week or so), you should get the best version of 10.3.5.0 Global Stable.

2019-06-29 11:58:47
happybuddhist replied at 2019-06-29 18:58:47
Yes. I would suggest you to wait until the public release of the ROM. You may find the ROM file in XDA and other sources, but they are updated as soon as the Beta Stable (test version) came out. That version had an issue with the speaker volume, and the devs have applied a patch and is rolling out to random users again. So if you wait for the public release (probably in a week or so), you should get the best version of 10.3.5.0 Global Stable.

Thank you. I will wait for sure.
I'm with last dev so there is no rush. ..
2019-06-29 12:32:57
i'm very very satisfied with this update. touch delay was completely gone. and night camera noise was not to annoying, not perfect but it's realy awsome. thanks for last beta. maybe i will stay in this version for long time until i found stable version like this one
2019-06-29 14:23:35
i'm very very satisfied with this update. touch delay was completely gone. and night camera noise was not to annoying, not perfect but it's realy awsome. thanks for last beta. maybe i will stay in this version for long time until i found stable version like this one
2019-06-29 14:24:17

Advanced Bunny

Tkg84 | from app

Alamos
New? naaaa same oh same Dev just give some thinks and take others...

The Good Remain is the Echo issue bug ( when i say good is sarcastic ofcourse :P) for over 6months now :) rock & roll and echo make party with developers :P (try to make joke with the bad developing they make.... in so bad moments we need to have and some fun :P)

really, eco problem still exist?
2019-06-29 15:13:55
I'm in beta ROM 9.6.27, and ghost touch in the notchs still persists!
2019-06-29 20:00:33

Pro Bunny

Semih Sezer | from app

i started to have echo problem and speaker is not high enough while having a phone call. in the last beta update i think it has started to happen
2019-06-30 01:07:55
se-MI-h