In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 7

[Discussion] Bad sound quality in video recording - help!!!

2019-06-28 03:56:14
2646 15
Hello.I writing about this problem for the first time but i searched online and everyone with xioami phone have the same problem , I have redmi note 7 Global Version and when i try to record some music (in home,on concert or night club) sound quality is very bad (distored sound,crackling noise etc) My previous phone "Redmi 5" have same problem.i Tried many camera apps (gcam,cinema fv5,open camera etc) sound is same....I can't go to concert to record music.
All my previous phones (Samsung,Motorola,Nokia,Other china brands) can record better music in any situation even 10 years old phones
Xiaomi developers i really hope that is a software problem
2019-06-28 03:56:14
Favorites RateRate

Rookie Bunny

1639563371 | from app

Facing same problem with mi note 7 pro
2019-09-12 08:26:11

Master Bunny

bhert01 | from Redmi Note 7

it's a long time issue of redmi phones haven't fixed yet (not sure with the redmi note 8).. temporary fix is downloading open camera and use it for taking videos only.. other users have already reported this and none was fixed
2019-09-13 18:32:34

Semi Pro Bunny

Amit Itach Author | from Redmi Note 7

bhert01
it's a long time issue of redmi phones haven't fixed yet (not sure with the redmi note 8).. temporary fix is downloading open camera and use it for taking videos only.. other users have already reported this and none was fixed

what is open camera please?? its an app on Google play store ?
2019-09-15 04:59:56

Advanced Bunny

Skyshooter | from Redmi Note 7

same here. can't get the bass part right. too much distortion
2019-09-15 21:43:11
If you search for this Problem than you will find many Posts for this.
But over the years Xiaomi does nothing to fix this Problem, they are not interested to fix Bugs like this.
only making allways new phones with the same bugs and selling. Thats no Quallity Xiaomi !!!
2019-09-16 01:16:01

Semi Pro Bunny

Wölfchen
If you search for this Problem than you will find many Posts for this.
But over the years Xiaomi does nothing to fix this Problem, they are not interested to fix Bugs like this.
only making allways new phones with the same bugs and selling. Thats no Quallity Xiaomi !!!

u r absolutely right my friend, i had the same problems with my redmi note 4x and redmi note 4 and same now with redmi note 7, and the worst part is that in phone reviews they never check this and all the phones of xioami are always with top quality video amd camera review... the 48 mb sensor in my redmi note 7 is worth noting when the sound quality is like that
2019-09-16 04:12:50
and up......maby the Developers read it and give some coment
2019-09-19 08:06:27

Rookie Bunny

Dody Ermansyah | from Redmi Note 4

xiaomi suck
2019-10-14 08:09:08

Rookie Bunny

alhia | from mobile

bhert01

Is this really effective for taking videos? the open camera
2019-10-17 10:15:38

Semi Pro Bunny

alhia
Is this really effective for taking videos? the open camera

i have tried it on big event with loud music and no it didn't help to receive a better sound on the video... that sucks that Xiaomi dont want to fix it since Redmi note 1
2019-10-17 11:10:56