In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 8

[Discussion] Face Data not working properly

2019-06-27 11:26:00
66 2
I noticed that the face data unlock option of my mi8 became totally useless since the latest global stable update (10.3.2.0 version). I remembered the face unlock of my mi8 before to be very fast even without light. Also you can add a face data before even if there's totally no light inside the room. I do this so that the phone will use it's infrared face blaster to record my face making the face unlock very secure and super fast in any condition (except when I'm wearing my glasses off course). Now you can't do it anymore anf phone will really require you take your face data in a very well lit condition and even with that it's still having a hard time taking the face data. Again this is all after that said Global rom update.
2019-06-27 11:26:00
Favorites RateRate

Wizard Bunny

Crazey | from MI 8

I never face any issue like this, is this issue solved?
2019-07-04 12:03:14

Pro Bunny

rynner rich bacas Author | from MI 8

no it still persist.
2019-07-04 14:06:19