Greeting MIUI Users,
Today going to share Rooting Guide for Redmi Note 4G (Single SIM) (Dior) using Stock Recovery.
This guide will root your device through Stock MI recovery, but this is not Native Root. A new app named SuperSU will be installed, which will give root Permission.
Note : - Rooting does not Void Warranty.
This is a safe process, but I am not responsible for anything bad that happens to your phone.
In most cases this approach of rooting should not block OTA updates.
Redmi Note 4G(Single SIM) Stable/Developer Global ROM.
Stock MI-Recovery 2.0.1
Steps to follow for rooting:
1. Download the Root.zip and Copy the file to the folder 'Internal storage' (root of internal storage)
2. Open the Updater app, Press the 3 dots at Right Top Corner, A menu will open. Tap on “Choose Update Package“ and select the Root.zip File.
3. Wait until device will reboot.
4. After reboot a new app SuperSu will be installed.
5. Open the app and Choose"Continue".
6. Choose "Normal", Don't Choose TWRP/CWM, device will go into Boot Loop.
7. After sucessful updation , press ok.
8. Your Phone has now Root Permission.
Open any app using Root permission and SuperSU will ask for Permission.
Enjoy your rooted Redmi Note 4G.
Un Root The Device:-
For Un Root , open the SuperSU app,tap on Settings, Choose Full Unroot.
Your Device is Un Rooted Sucessfully.The SuperSU app will be removed.
2019-06-25 12:41:09 UploadClick on the file to download the attachment
Please give Feedback.
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .