In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Smart Home

[Q & A] 360 home security camera schedule doesnt work?

2019-06-25 09:25:57
218 4
Hello
Ive bought this camera week ago in Croatia. Setup went well and camera works Ok, for now.
However, I activated Home Surveilance Assistant and set low sensitivity,
Custom schedule is also set, so that camera should record movements from 8 am to 10 pm.
Problem is that camera records non stop on sd card. It doesnt obey set schedule.
1. Is there any way how to force it so that it records only during set time?
2. Also it seems that it records non stop, no matter of movement.
Camera is bought in official xiaomi store, and it has latest firmware with latest xiaomi app on the phone.
Thanks,
Regards

2019-06-25 09:25:57
Favorites RateRate

Süper moderatör

TheDuke | from app

have you made sure you have connected to a Xiaomi server? have you hooked the camera up to the Mi Home Hub and App?
what kind of set up do you have?
2019-06-25 13:18:44

Rookie Bunny

Krxx Author | from app

Hi
I have Xiaomi Mi home security 360 camera. I registered Xiaomi account via Xiaomi Home app. After logging in camera  was paired to S9 phone via qr code. Camera is also connected to router with wifi. So I can controll all aspects of cam with phone and everything works OK except scheduling. In Xiaomi Home app monitoring settings ive enabled assistant and set custom schedule. So I expexted that camera should save videos only within set time span from 8 am to 10pm.
But when I click playback Icon I can see that camera recorded videos outside from designated time schedule.
If Im correct, if Ive set time from 8am to 10pm, hour table within 10pm and 8am shouldnt contain any videos.
But it fills videos within every hour and every minute.
Thanks
Regards
2019-06-25 14:12:56

Süper moderatör

TheDuke | from app

which server did you connect the 360 security cam too?
I'd be wary when connecting to another server outside of the EU as time difference may effect your device.
try converting the time you want your camera to work into Chinese time or what ever server you are connected to and use that.
as I'm not familiar with the 360 security cam I can't comment, with certainty on specific settings, but I do have vast experience in CCTV, there maybe a setting within the cam that relates to motion detection.
some systems will trigger when any movement is detected and record a lot of hash that you don't need.
if there is a sensitivety setting try toggling with that as it might not be the time that is incorrect, it may just be the sensitivity is too high and it's picking up unecessary movement..
but I would certainly check the time zone difference on the server you are using and align that with when you want the camera to be active.
2019-06-25 16:10:04

Rookie Bunny

Krxx Author | from app

Hi
its Croatian timezone. And it offered Croatia to select from. Imho app devs should be skilled enough to count time difference in their software.
Also motion detection sensitivity has only 2 options: high and low
Ty for your suggestions.
Regards
2019-06-25 16:20:45