Tripura

[Recap] First Mi Fan Club Tripura Meet up! Photos, Quiz And Experience!

2017-05-21 14:32:00
8715 89
Namashkaar Mi Fans!

Hope, all of you are enjoying the searing summer heat ! The summer heat is increasing day by day. But we, the Mi Fans are unstoppable. We, the hard-core Mi Fans were really excited for the last couple of days regarding our first ever Mi Fan Club Meet-Up herein Tripura. Lots of queries were there about what gonna happen in that meet. Finally the day has come and all the fans get excited to meet each other and celebrate the event. Our celebration started at 11 O’Clock with cutting the cake. Oh! Delicious the Cake was….just like the delightful experience with Mi Devices. We wanted to be 'on live'. But unfortunately, Mobile Network was not in our support.
   Numerous sessions were there in our Fan Meet-Up. The first was photography session. 25 Mins. were allotted for the photography session. Everyone became busy to explore around us through the lenses of Mi Devices as all of you know that the Mi smartphones are blessed with !ncredible Cameras. Simple yet beautiful ideas were transformed into Great Frames. For the first Meet-Up – our theme of Photography was “Around Us”. One of our Mi Hard-Core Fans, Mr. Tapash Debnath became the Winner of Photography Session and rewarded with Mi T-Shirt. Another Mi Fan, Mr. Suraj Debnath achieved the Runner-Up position in that Photography Session and rewarded with Mi Key-Chain. After completion of the Photography Session, we went through an interesting QUIZ related to Mi and Mi Devices.
   The Quiz was Online based through WhatsApp by forming a Temporary Group. 30 Seconds were allotted for each answer. Receiving of Very first and Correct Answer was the Criteria of selection. In that way, Mi Fans  Mr. Surajit Mog and Mr. Tapash Debnath became the Winner (rewarded with Mi USB Fan) and Runner-Up (rewarded with Mi KeyChain) respectively. After that session, each and every Mi Fan cherished his memory about how he came to know about Mi and became a fan of that Brand. We have unboxed the Mi Bluetooth Headset and have a hands-on review about that mesmerizing device. We have arranged for a refreshment along with packaged Jal-Jeera and in that hot-summery weather everyone enjoyed it a lot. We, the Mi Fans became a part of Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan after the completion of that entire delightful event at 01:30P.M.

1. Our Cake for First Mi Fan Meetup celebration

2. Cake Cutting

3. Selfie Time (Me & Mr. Debajit Chakraborty)

4. Fun Time Click

5. Selfie with all Mi Fans (MiFC-Tripura)

6. Disscusing about Mi (Xiaomi Inc.)

7. Winner of Photography Contest

8. Winner of Quiz Contest

9. Flashing Mi3 (Request by Mr. Sujan Saha)

10. Winner of Quiz & Photography (Mr. Surajit Mog & Mr. Tapash Debnath)

11. Our 'Mi Home'

12. Mi Bluetooth Headset (Hands-on review)

13. Pic with Mi Fans

14. Cheers

15. Refreshment

16. Refreshment

17. Its Selfie Time

18. Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan

19. Swachh Bharat Abhiyaan

20. The End

We wish to convey a BIG Thanks to all the Mi Fans who remained present in that Meet-Up event without taking into account this extreme weather and made this event a great success.

For More Pics
Click Here (Google Drive Link):-
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0BzE9Rht-N7ICWTh5OHBfOElyMlE

See you on the next meet!

Rate

Number of participants 7 Experience +30 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2017-05-21 14:32:00
Favorites29 RateRate

Intern Moderator

Sourav Giri | from Redmi Note 3

good to see that
2017-05-21 14:49:35

Mi FC President

MiAkash Author |

Thank You..!
2017-05-21 14:54:54

Happy to Help!
MiAkash
Wow! It was Fantastic .
2017-05-21 20:23:15
Please use reply button to notify

โปร บันนี่

Asif 1147 | from Redmi Note 3

good to that
2017-05-21 21:01:23
good to see Fan club from northeast
2017-05-22 06:22:48
wow. !!!! Awesome Meetup hope u enjoy too much..watching your 1st Meetup I remember our Kolkata 1st meetup....Yesterday was our 11th Meetup.. only 6 friends wear from 1st meetup but others  friends were all new member....really I never forget our 1st Meetup memori.....
2017-05-22 09:55:27

Mi FC President

MiAkash Author |

hellobiswajit replied at 2017-05-22 08:25 PM
wow. !!!! Awesome Meetup hope u enjoy too much..watching your 1st Meetup I remember our Kolkata 1st  ...

Thank You, Bro..!
2017-05-22 10:42:22

Happy to Help!
MiAkash
That's not pair....  You didn't invite me!!
2017-05-22 10:59:19

Mi FC President

MiAkash Author |

1693646560 replied at 2017-05-22 09:29 PM
That's not pair....  You didn't invite me!!

Join our Telegram Group... For latest updates... https://t.me/MiFCTripura
Open this link via Telegram
2017-05-22 11:27:02

Happy to Help!
MiAkash
hey buddy am a big fan of xiaomi.. and wanna join u guys... am from Melaghar(Tripura).... plz whatsapp me... +919434640959..
2017-05-22 20:49:50
  • Followers

• Threads

• Replies

Probador de App
3 ngày liên tiếp
7 ngày liên tiếp
21 ngày liên tiếp
40 ngày liên tiếp
Shake!!Shake!!
Mi Explorers
Xiaomi 7th Birthday