In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Feedbacks

Well, just received a reply from tech support... It doesn't look promising (photo attached below)

2019-07-11 05:39:48

Advanced Bunny

mara- Author | from Mi 9T

Yeah, same here.
2019-07-11 05:40:39
I pointed them to this forum page, so hopefully they report the issue further up the chain to the devs and they take action... Otherwise, this is very disappointing and unacceptable from a new phone in 2019.

Pozdrav ;)
2019-07-11 05:44:08
Part of the issue might be that the usb connector is not working properly... I just discovered some very strange issues, and I am not sure if it's only my phone or a general mi 9T issue.

1. I tried to connect the phone to my PC via USB cable, and it is not getting recognized.. I tried some solutions I found online, but nothing helped..
2. Unrelated to the previous point... I changed my charger to a non quick one, and I discovered the phone does not charge until I reboot it. I would be very thankful if someone tries to do this with their phone, and reports back.

When this happened, it clicked in my mind that those two issues might be related to the issue we are having with the android auto...
2019-07-11 07:10:27

Advanced Bunny

mara- Author | from Mi 9T

Are you using original cable? For me it works fine when connected with the computer.
For some reason, guy which contacted me insists that I try instructions he sent, but I do not see how waiting 3 days will help.
Pozdrav i tebi.
2019-07-11 07:31:31
reporting on our phones I guess it will help us reach faster to a solution, I´m thinking truly in moving out from brand, and will never buy a MI again, because I cannot see a quick solution from Xiaomi side, I guess I can still work for a couple of weeks more, but we at least need to know if they are working in this solution! Please help!!!!!
2019-07-11 08:57:44
mara- replied at 2019-07-11 13:31:31
Are you using original cable? For me it works fine when connected with the computer.
For some reason, guy which contacted me insists that I try instructions he sent, but I do not see how waiting 3 days will help.
Pozdrav i tebi.

Yes, I tried with original cable, as well as couple of other ones. Also, tried on 3 different PCs... Ugh, it seems it's something wrong with my phone... Can someone else also check, pls?
2019-07-11 09:03:50
1785105882 replied at 2019-07-11 09:03:50
Yes, I tried with original cable, as well as couple of other ones. Also, tried on 3 different PCs... Ugh, it seems it's something wrong with my phone... Can someone else also check, pls?

for me it also works on PC, I guess it should be your phone pal
2019-07-11 09:10:32

Advanced Bunny

placidcasual | from mobile

this also does not work on Suzuki Vitara I'm quite disappointed just got my phone and just checked online and see all these people that doesn't have a working
2019-07-11 09:48:14
for me I put my phone on sale now, the phone its awesome to use if you dont need android auto,  but me its useless if it doesnt, so, I hope I can sell it fast and move to another brand like samsung or something.
2019-07-11 09:58:07