The 10.3.5.0 have released to POCOPHONE as Global Beta Stable (maybe it will release to all users few days later. Refer this thread for more information https://c.mi.com/thread-2234514-1-0.html). So I installed and used for few days. Before I tell you about my personal exprience let's see the changelog of 10.3.5.0 stable.
1. Updated Android Security Patch to May 2019. Increased system security.
2. New: Introducing customizable Lock screen clock (Settings Lock screen & password Advanced Setting). New Lock screen doesn't work with third party themes
3. Optimization: Sorting principles for Wi-Fi network
4. Dual apps disappeared after a reboot.
Once I updated phone I checked that my phone got May 2019 security update. This means my phone became more secure. And I also checked customizable Lock Screen and there were 3 options : Middle, Top Left, Vertically. I prefer Middle one which is default one so I did not change.
For Wi-Fi Sorting principles, I did not see any changes and for dual app, I do not use dual app so I never had this issue.
1. Touch - The touch was OK for me even in previous version but seems like a bit improved.
2. Battery - I got about 2hrs 20mins of Screen on time when I use my phone from battery rate of 65% - 35% and now I get about about 2hrs 40 mins with same usage (65% - 35%). So I can say the battery became better in lastest update.
3. Echo Issue - I did not have any echo issues even in previous version and I do not have in current version as well so I am not sure whether there is echo issue or not.
4. Overall Exprience - There is no severe bug that I am facing until now so overall exprience is very good. It would be perfect if there was persistant notification. Hopefully it comes to stable soon.