In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 5/Pro

[Q&A] Audio Problems, Bass doesn't work. In fact, sounds like the plug isn't had been connected completely

2019-06-14 09:09:56
90 4
Hi everyone.

I'd connected an old Pioneer earphone to my Note 5, wich isn't worked well becouse the plug was short than others and disconnected sometimes.
Well, 3 days ago the Pioneer doesn't work and when I connect a better earphone the bass from the audio disappear.I don't now how to fix it.
What should I do?

Thanks to all for help me.
2019-06-14 09:09:56
Favorites RateRate

Advanced Bunny

Gonime | from Redmi Note 5

Did you force the earphone in? You might have damaged the jack, have you tried testing the earphone on another device and testing your cellphone with another earphone?
2019-06-14 13:34:07
GOT GUD

Rookie Bunny

1828720717 Author | from mobile

I did the testing you mention. But, last day that I use the Pioneer it was disconnected like 5 times so I had to put it again, this happened in 5 minute, was so frustrating, moving and moving the plug, didn't worked. I didn't heard anything after that. Then, I tryed other earphones and sometimes the phone doesen't detect the plug   If it was damaged, how can I fix it?
2019-06-14 14:12:16

Advanced Bunny

Gonime | from Redmi Note 5

I did the testing you mention. But, last day that I use the Pioneer it was disconnected like 5 times so I had to put it again, this happened in 5 minute, was so frustrating, moving and moving the plug, didn't worked. I didn't heard anything after that. Then, I tryed other earphones and sometimes the phone doesen't detect the plug   If it was damaged, how can I fix it?

Take it to a repair shop, that's not really something you can fix yourself
2019-06-14 14:33:38
GOT GUD

Advanced Bunny

ASCIIker | from Redmi Note 5

i am also noticing headphone jack issues, i think the ports are kind of low quality
2019-06-15 07:05:18