In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

App

[Best of App] Top App Reviews Collection #1: Mint Browser, Pinterest, Walldrope and More

2019-06-12 11:41:24
1166 35

Hey Mi Fans,

MI App Review Team (MI ART) is built to provide you original cool app reviews and help you choose the best apps out there in the Play Store. We are hard-working to write and share many original reviews. Here you can have all our app reviews done in last month as a single collection thread.  App Review Collections are made to help you enjoy the reviews once again! All credits to the authors!! If you are also good at or interested in app reviews, please send a PM to slavin23 to join us at your convenience! Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Only parts of their reviews are quoted here! Click on Read more to get more detailed info about the app review, please check the details via the link

Gbox - All in One Toolbox for Instagram!

Gbox is an one stop toolkit for all your Instagram needs. Be it editing your Instagram pictures or videos or reposting posts from your favorite person and channel or even downloading any profile picture, Gbox is there for you! When you open the app for the first time it would welcome you with a beautiful blue page with the logo of gbox on it. You can directly link your Instagram account here to get analytics and advance features. You can also skip it in case you just wanna save the edits in your gallery and upload it separately later.
Read more.

Pinterest - Good idea start here!

Today, I want to share you about one of my favorite applications, named Pinterest. I believe that a lot of members here known about that app since Pinterest is one of popular social media in the world. Well, I recommended this app to everyone who loves crafting, cooking, photography and even Meme. In Pinterest, you can find a lot of reference, good ideas start here! Pinterest is one of Google Play Store Editor's Choice and this app is clean and easy to use. Let's check this out![Mi ART] Pinterest - Good idea start here!

Mint Browser: Enjoy A Comfortable Browsing Experience!
by Amit_Basu

Mint browser is a lightweight web browser designed by Xiaomi for android devices. Once you open the app it would straight take you to the home page. Mint browser does not have any News feed like we are familiar to see in google or chrome app. Instead, here just below the address bar you will find different popular websites like Facebook, Instagram, Google, YouTube, Wikipedia etc followed by the option to add shortcuts of your favorite sites. You would be prompted to set Mint Browser as your default browser to enjoy high speed and enhanced web browsing experience. In case you have different preference for default one.

Walldrobe Wallpapers: Make Your Screen Beautiful!
by
Amit_Basu

Smartphones are our constant companions, accompanying us anywhere we go. We spend a large amount of time of our day, looking at our smartphones. So, it's necessary to give it's homescreen an eye candy look. Changing the wallpaper on your phone’s home screen is the most simplest way to customize your phone and can give it a whole new feel. Play store has a bunch of beautiful wallpaper apps that can make your phone shine and look fresh.

My Oasis - A Calming and Relaxing Incremental Game!
by Santi A. Wigati

My Oasis was design to people who need a break from their busy-hard activities. This game will help people to stay calm, relax and get a lot of fun. Maybe Admins, SMod and Mod of this community will need this app. LOL. This game may remind you of idle clicker and tapping game, but trust me this one has super nice audio sound. This is the first look of My Oasis. You will have a small tiny planet (or Island!). This little island looks arid and sad. Our job is to make it look beautiful.

Light A Way: Enter a Fairytale Adventure!

Being an adventure game, Light A Way begins with a specific story line. The game starts with you being a little cute girl. The start up page gives you a feel of fairy tales. Then it would take you through a series of beautiful images which would give you a fair idea of what this game is all about. It's kind of reading a comic book through images. Images are colorful and interesting! You can keep your name as the Little girl's identity [Mi Art] Light A Way: Enter a Fairytale Adventure! I kept it with my niece's name as she is a real fan of this game..haha.

Shortlisted Game Reviews for Voting:
Single Poll thread Total 15 Users Voted This Poll has ended.

73.33% (11)

26.67% (4)
Submit

Rate

Number of participants 6 Experience +85 Pack Reason

View Rating Log

2019-06-12 11:41:24
Favorites13 RateRate

Device team

$huvo | from Redmi 4

Nice compilation of awesome apps
2019-06-12 13:01:51