In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Mi 9/SE/T

[Tips] Never again, battery problem...

2019-06-08 23:46:07
828 7

Don't forget to unplug your phone or have it charge overnight. This happened on my Mi9 set to turn of @ 12mn and on @ 4am, forgot to unplug it, was charge overnight. Only option now is to calibrate my device.
2019-06-08 23:46:07
Favorites RateRate

Advanced Bunny

Duotone Author | from MI 9

Usage time: 12.4h... it usually around 20-16h
2019-06-08 23:49:07

Device team

3dr14n | from app

Can you tell us specifically if what is the battery problem?
2019-06-09 02:12:46

Advanced Bunny

3dr14n
Can you tell us specifically if what is the battery problem?

Sorry I thought some have notice it already... As can be seen on the picture Battery drops 100 to 94% in just 8mins which os annusual. I just answered a few SMS that time. Only option for now is to calibrate by draining the phone to zero and charging it again to 100.
2019-06-09 03:04:43

Advanced Bunny

Not sure if the method I used on my Asus phone would work. Drain it to zero> Charge to 100% while its on> unplug unit> charge it again while its off till 100> turn on> charge again to 100.

If there are other techniques/tips for Xiaomi feel free to leave a message.
2019-06-09 03:32:41

Device team

3dr14n | from app

Duotone
Sorry I thought some have notice it already... As can be seen on the picture Battery drops 100 to 94% in just 8mins which os annusual. I just answered a few SMS that time. Only option for now is to calibrate by draining the phone to zero and charging it again to 100.

As with any type of forums (not just in here), problems were better stated rather than implied. With regards to the problem, I think it's better to look at the overall battery runtime rather than being meaticulous on each and every stepping of the battery percentage as there might be more things to it than just losing the 6% for 8 mins because battery level indicator is just an approximate.
For example:
1. Voltage of charger would create a stable battery voltage reading which would be interpretted as full charge voltage and be referenced by the indicator.
2. Upon removing the charger, the battery voltage would drop to a voltage lower than what was referenced as 100% therefore the indicator would interpret that as a drop in runtime from 100%.

Battery reading would improve over time. A sudden drop from a 100 to 94 should not a cause for concern. Just take into consideration that the battery level is just an approximate.
2019-06-09 04:53:36

Advanced Bunny

3dr14n
As with any type of forums (not just in here), problems were better stated rather than implied. With regards to the problem, I think it's better to look at the overall battery runtime rather than being meaticulous on each and every stepping of the battery percentage as there might be more things to it than just losing the 6% for 8 mins because battery level indicator is just an approximate.
For example:
1. Voltage of charger would create a stable battery voltage reading which would be interpretted as full charge voltage and be referenced by the indicator.

I does improved @ around 75%.. still gonna do a calibration to be sure.
2019-06-09 05:31:27

Advanced Bunny

Den*er Dela Cruz | from Redmi K20 Pro

Always make sure to slow charge yoir phone when you are not in a hurry. Slow charging your phone on a QC 2.0 charger outputs more power for your daily dose.
2019-07-05 14:43:13