We all expect to have redmi 4 prime/pro version in India, but the event of launching redmi 4 with 3 different variants which looks to be very less possibility to have another redmi version soon in india.
The current redmi 4 comes with SD 435 in all those 3 variants. The following suggestions that i like to advise -
1. Redmi 4 lower variant with 2gb ram and 16 gb rom @ 6999 - stay unchanged, price to performance ratio is very good.
2. Redmi 4 mid vairant with 3gb ram and 32gb rom @ 8999 - looks little over priced for the same processor , so i suggest it should have SD 625 and FHD screen.
3. Redmi 4 top vairant with 4gb ram and 64gb rom @ 10999 - here also its looks bit over priced, i suggest it should have SD 625/660 and FHD screen. i expect demand for this model will be very less as compared to other two.

My expectation, regarding % all those variants of total number of unit likely to be sold in india -
Redmi 4 (2gb Ram) - 60%
Redmi 4 (3gb Ram) - 35%
Redmi 4 (4gb Ram) - 05%

If all 3 variants came with 3 different processor, likely demand will have raised than the current scenario.

Thanks
Mi Fan