In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Other] Poco f1 bugs

2019-06-02 05:22:56
805 27

happybuddhist | from app

stewie6k
do i still have my warranty if my phone was unlocked?

For POCO, you won't void your warranty if you unlock the bootloader. But custom ROMs and kernels are at user risk though. To avail warranty, just roll back to stock and you're good to go!
2019-06-02 09:30:39

Rookie Bunny

stewie6k Author | from app

happybuddhist
For POCO, you won't void your warranty if you unlock the bootloader. But custom ROMs and kernels are at user risk though. To avail warranty, just roll back to stock and you're good to go!

Woah i dont expect for you to reply to this thread. Thanks happy buddhist
2019-06-02 09:34:17
stewie6k replied at 2019-06-02 20:43:03
i recently downgrade from 10.3.4 to 10.3.2 but still having a lot of issues like screen freeze and touch delay.

There is no 10.3.2 for POCO.
2019-06-02 09:43:31
MIUI Device Team l POCOPHONE F1

Rookie Bunny

JBJ2
There is no 10.3.2 for POCO.

i meant 10.2.2
2019-06-02 09:44:08
stewie6k replied at 2019-06-02 21:08:58
do i still have my warranty if my phone was unlocked?

Yes. warranty does not affect even if you unlocked your phone.
NVT-S panal still has touch issue since touch has fixed only for FTS panal. The devs are working on fix for NVT-TS. So replacing screen to FTS panal might help.
But I do not have any touch problem even though my panal is NVT-TS. I think some people have some people do not have.
2019-06-02 09:46:36
MIUI Device Team l POCOPHONE F1

Rookie Bunny

JBJ2
Yes. warranty does not affect even if you unlocked your phone.
NVT-S panal still has touch issue since touch has fixed only for FTS panal. The devs are working on fix for NVT-TS. So replacing screen to FTS panal might help.
But I do not have any touch problem even though my panal is NVT-TS. I think some people have some people do not have.

so i need to change my screen on xiaomi centre? what should i tell them ?  sorry for asking a lot
2019-06-02 09:51:45

happybuddhist | from app

stewie6k
so i need to change my screen on xiaomi centre? what should i tell them ?  sorry for asking a lot

It's better if you get it changed at a service center. Make sure they get you the type of display you want. Of course, not all service centers are the same - they will try their best to reject you service for things like this, but push them since you are on warranty. Show them the touch issue and ask them to change the panel.

Cheers! :-)
2019-06-02 09:59:39

happybuddhist | from app

stewie6k

Adding to my comment above, I see that you haven't had any issues with the screen on custom ROMs. So that definitely shows that it is NOT a hardware issue. It's just that the calibration needed for the screen is not proper. I am not sure why they can't figure it out till now while 3rd party custom ROM devs have made good ROMs for the touch. If you still want to change your display and see how it goes with MIUI, then go ahead. As long as you don't have to pay for it, it's the best option. I have the same panel as you, but I don't have touch issues. It's all so complicated when it comes to this device. Some batches have good touch, while others don't. It's still an unsolved mystery. I know, that statement is an overkill, but I just hope the devs find the optimum calibration for all the screens in coming updates.

Cheers! :-)
2019-06-02 10:08:34

Advanced Bunny

pravakar2 | from app

It's my personal opinion, you may try MIUI 10 based custom ROM Revolution OS which is working superb. But you have to flash TWRP custom recovery. First go through some video relating how to flash TWRP in YouTube and then try.
2019-06-02 11:20:48

Pro Bunny

Xaq | from app

Service Center not really uniformed some will change your phone some won't some change LCD some won't. sad.
2019-06-02 12:43:22