In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Photo

[Album] Old Camp Nelson Bridge

2019-05-29 15:42:52
166 2
It has been a beautiful here in central Kentucky and I have taken my motorcycle out on quite a few trips including visiting old closed bridges.
I live on the outskirts of the small city of Lexington, which is known for horse racing, horse farms and championship college basketball.  My latest motorbike excursion included a visit to the old Camp Nelson Bridge that was closed about 50 years ago after bring replaced by a much larger interstate bridge.
Although this bridge has been closed, it remains in decent condition and is frequently visited by the curious. Plus it’s a great place to take photos with my Mi 8 . All photos excrpt for the for overhead photo of the bridge were all taken with my Mi8 using the Miui camera.
I made a few edits using Google’s Snapseed Photo editor mostly msking slight edits with contrast, lighting, and structure.

The overhead photo was taken by helicopter pilot Ben Childers

2019-05-29 15:42:52
Favorites RateRate

Master Bunny

Wooky63 | from app

Great pictures, nice.
2019-05-30 06:09:24

Advanced Bunny

Sam 359 | from app

great colours
2019-05-31 11:23:19