Hello Mi Fans
Mi File Manager is a free, secure tool that helps you find file faster, manage files easily, and share them offline with others. It supports tons of cool features: quick search, moving, deleting, opening, and sharing files, as well as renaming, unzipping, and copy-paste. Mi File Manager also recognizes multiple file formats, including music, videos, images, documents, APKs, and zip-files. Today i'm going to tell you here how to use wallpaper from any theme using file manager. So, are you guys excited? Let's get started!
1) Open the Theme Store.
2) Now download any Theme.
3) Now open file manager.
4) Now click on left hand three lines.
5) Now you will see setting icon click on it.
6) Now enable hidden files option.
7) Now search MIUI folder and click on it.
8) When you click on it here again a new folder show you, now click on theme folder.
9) After click on theme folder two folder appearing again, now click on Data folder.
10) After click on it a new folder appearing again, now click on Preview folder.
11) When you click on it now a new folder pop up again, now click on it.
12) When you click on it you can see there Home Screen & Lock Screen wallpaper available. That's it for today, I will be come back again an intresting topic, till then keep rocking on Mi Community.
In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .