In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

happybuddhist Author | from app

Ramg77
I think you do not understand what I'm saying, probably because of the translator, but since you ask, I'll tell you what I want: I need an official Miui which does not have any issues, I think it's the least they can offer me for having trusted Xiaomi and  have bought their products.
And wait three months for it I think it was enough.

A perfect device and a perfect ROM is not possible. There will be bugs, even in Stable ROMs. Even the super expensive iPhones have bugs, even in Stable. Yes, I understand your grievance as a fellow user. But I am not a developer nor am I working for this company. None of the Mods working here are getting paid or release softwares. All we can do is assist the users to the issues they face. There are some things that has to fixed from developer side itself. For that, all we can do is send proper bug reports and wait. Software development takes time, so have patience. We all are waiting. Hope you understand.

Cheers! :-)
2019-05-28 12:51:17

Advanced Bunny

aay.ush | from app

is anyone else facing the issue of android system draining a lot of battery in the latest open beta? v9.5.17
2019-05-30 14:11:01