In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Announcement] [ROM] MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM v9.5.17 for POCOPHONE F1 Released : Download Now!

2019-05-20 07:40:56
10414 112

Dear POCOPHONE F1 users,
Here comes the MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM v9.5.17 with Pie for POCOPHONE F1. Hope you guys like it. Please do submit your feedback after updating - it's very valuable for us. Also, don't forget to send bug reports for any issues found in beta, so that developers can work on it and make MIUI for POCO even better.

⚠️ Important Notice :
MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR DATA before updating.
If you are switching from Stable ROM, a clean flash is required and this will wipe all your data. This is recommended to prevent from causing any serious damage to your device.

CHANGELOG :   

Lockscreen, status bar, Notification shade
FIX : Screen lock prompt wasn't displayed correctly in landscape orientation
FIX : Battery icons were displayed incorrectly

Game speed booster
NEW : You can restrict opening Notification shade while playing games
Auto brightness, screenshot gestures, and Reading mode can be turned off automatically when Game Turbo is on

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download links :    
Click on the ROM to download

Recovery ROM (Size : 1.8 GB)

Fastboot ROM (Size : 2.5 GB)

⚠️ Note : Recovery ROM is now available for download. Thank you for your patience.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashing Guide :     

1. MAKE A BACKUP! It is essential if your are switching ROMs from Stable version. A full wipe is recommended in that case so as to prevent any inconsistencies with the new rom such as FC, no network, UI keeps stopping, etc.

If you face any issues with the new update, feel free to report them through here or the Feedback app.

Enjoy the new update!

Best regards,
happybuddhist
Pocophone F1 Moderator

2019-05-20 07:40:56
Favorites14 RateRate

Pro Bunny

1583323550 | from mobile

@happybuddhist are you sure it's open beta and not closed ?
2019-05-20 07:51:49

happybuddhist Author | from app

@happybuddhist are you sure it's open beta and not closed ?

It's Weekly, which means Open Beta. The ROM Downloads section (database) isn't updated, but you can check with fastboot ROM page in Mi Forum.

Also, sharing of Closed Beta is prohibited, even for Mods. :P So I wouldn't leak Closed Beta, would I?

Cheers! :-)
2019-05-20 07:56:11

Pro Bunny

1583323550 | from mobile

happybuddhist
It's Weekly, which means Open Beta. The ROM Downloads section (database) isn't updated, but you can check with fastboot ROM page in Mi Forum.

Also, sharing of Closed Beta is prohibited, even for Mods. :P So I wouldn't leak Closed Beta, would I?

Right, but when I tried to update the recovery room from miui download page, it gave me an error saying that it's closed beta. It has been pulled from there since then
2019-05-20 08:15:45

Advanced Bunny

Loddle | from app

Thanks for delayed and not suspended update. Flashed and until now no prob with touch or brightness
2019-05-20 08:16:04

Right, but when I tried to update the recovery room from miui download page, it gave me an error saying that it's closed beta. It has been pulled from there since then

Checked with Beta Mods and it seems Open Beta is released. The download section hasn't updated since the database has added a Nightly ROM too. But don't worry, it's a Weekly. Also, there won't be fastboot ROMs for Closed Beta too.

You can wait for sometime and get the OTA if you want. That is, of course, if they don't suspend this update too. :D
2019-05-20 08:18:45

Beta Team-Global

Robi1980 | from Mi 9 SE

Loddle
Thanks for delayed and not suspended update. Flashed and until now no prob with touch or brightness

Thanks for sharing
2019-05-20 08:19:42

Loddle

Great! Did you take the OTA or downloaded from here? Do share your feedback after testing it out.

2019-05-20 08:19:53

Pro Bunny

Nabin1719 | from app

not available to download yet.
2019-05-20 08:22:13

Nabin1719
not available to download yet.

Check the first 5 comments. It hasn't been updated in the Download section. But you can download it from here, or wait for the OTA.

2019-05-20 08:24:45

Advanced Bunny

Fung | from app

Dark mode available on this update?
2019-05-20 08:47:40