In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

6155681288 replied at 2019-05-21 20:56:03
Are you serious? In stable ROM you can hear echo but not in beta ROM ARE YOU SERIOUS? This is Phone no matter how smart or how powerful Cpu or Gpu this is PHON. Please my friend please be smart be serious be responseble you are not xiaomi ceo

I am very serious.
It is true that some people are not facing this echo issue in Stable.
Also, some people are facing echo issue in lastest beta again.
2019-05-21 09:33:21
MIUI Device Team l POCOPHONE F1

Master Bunny

RedFox12 | from app

Alamos
Sorry But you are totally Wronk here m8te. You have see any update on Windows to make PC not a PC? not think so... Because The echo issue make the Phone NOT a phone... is HUGE mistake not just a bug or just issu

And what you mean about Stable ... Echo issue is exist on Stable to :P and that is unexpectable to release Stable Broke Firmware for over 2 months and make your phone Transfromation to Tablet :P

Yes there is a windows update that started deleting user files https://www.engadget.com/2018/10/06/windows-10-october-update-delete-pulled/

And it was global update no only beta users
2019-05-21 13:34:44

Pro Bunny

Alamos Author |

My point is, Dev have leave Stable Version for over 2months with Call Issue and echo on the other side (that is mean the other person listen echo in start of every call normal or viber / skype / etc etc etc... ) and they was fix it the bug in the Beta 9.4.18 and after on 9.4.26 it was totaly Perfect and 0 issue bugs on echo with 2 mic cancelation.

After that they broke the roms with the 9.5.9 and now with the Beta 9.5.17 (still exist the echo yes and with beta we take today Tested with everyone and with Xda-developers. they have even Release one Fix and how Dev can fix correct the adjustment of the top second mic cancelation (because the issue is WRONK adjustment) so simple fix but yes our dev they not even care to fix it in new Roms... They leave it like that and some ppl notice it some other not... but EVERYONE if you make the test the other side will listen him self for the first 1-2 sec. and when is totaly silent. (how the bug is work you can see here: https://c.mi.com/thread-1894332-1-0.html

And care i was go to Xiaomi Center on Greece and they was say their Device is not make that BUG , but when i show them the test and they see IS EXIST the bug they say ok that is HUGE wronk ......

My next step is to write letter to Official Center on Xiaomi... Because that is VERY BAD for phones

Not want to make someone angry or to flame.... i love xiaomi phone... and i not like dev not fix one so simple bad they have make with the adjustment of the second mic.

Ty
2019-05-21 13:48:21
6195648839 replied at 2019-05-21 02:35:42
I have the same Problem running 10.3.4.0
Just bought the phone and updated to this latest version.

You can simply download the Stable 10.2.3 ROM into your phone memory from here -
https://en.miui.com/download-355.html
and then go to settings - updates - top right corner three dots -  choose update package and then choose the downloaded zip file.
Or you may also use the latest Beta 9.5.17 which also works fine in all aspects and there is no echo issue as well.
I have heard on forums and facebook pages that in june they will come up with another stable update that should fix these issues and many other issues as well.

For me now I am using 9.5.17 and its working very awesome and I have all new features as well.
2019-05-21 17:09:20
swiftrhyme replied at 2019-05-21 23:09:20
You can simply download the Stable 10.2.3 ROM into your phone memory from here -
and then go to settings - updates - top right corner three dots -  choose update package and then choose the downloaded zip file.

On the "https://en.miui.com/download-355.html" Page i can only find the newest stable version. Not the one you mentioned. But i will try the beta version and see if the echo problem is gone. Thank you very much for helping me :)
2019-05-21 19:51:57
swiftrhyme replied at 2019-05-21 23:09:20

Hm i figured i just test the Beta version right now, but it turns out, i can't. If i go to:
-Settings - my device - system update -  
i do see the 3 dots, but they just give me the option: "download latest update package". It does not allow me to chose a file.

Is there a work around?
Do i lose my data by the way?
2019-05-21 20:11:32

happybuddhist | from app

Hm i figured i just test the Beta version right now, but it turns out, i can't. If i go to:
-Settings - my device - system update -  
i do see the 3 dots, but they just give me the option: "download latest update package". It does not allow me to chose a file.

Click on the ’10' logo in the updater app 10 times to enable all the hidden options. Then you will find the 'Choose update package' option in the 3 dot menu.

Cheers! :-)
2019-05-21 20:49:55
Alamos replied at 2019-05-21 20:48:21
My point is, Dev have leave Stable Version for over 2months with Call Issue and echo on the other side (that is mean the other person listen echo in start of every call normal or viber / skype / etc etc etc... ) and they was fix it the bug in the Beta 9.4.18 and after on 9.4.26 it was totaly Perfect and 0 issue bugs on echo with 2 mic cancelation.

After that they broke the roms with the 9.5.9 and now with the Beta 9.5.17 (still exist the echo yes and with beta we take today Tested with everyone and with Xda-developers. they have even Release one Fix and how Dev can fix correct the adjustment of the top second mic cancelation (because the issue is WRONK adjustment) so simple fix but yes our dev they not even care to fix it in new Roms... They leave it like that and some ppl notice it some other not... but EVERYONE if you make the test the other side will listen him self for the first 1-2 sec. and when is totaly silent. (how the bug is work you can see here: https://c.mi.com/thread-1894332-1-0.html

I hope They fix this issue we must make tweet tag like #echophone f1, Devs ignore our problem!!!!
2019-05-22 04:27:25
happybuddhist replied at 2019-05-22 02:49:55
Click on the ’10' logo in the updater app 10 times to enable all the hidden options. Then you will find the 'Choose update package' option in the 3 dot menu.

Thank you so much :)  But that does wipe my data right? I want to keep it all
2019-05-22 06:07:24
happybuddhist replied at 2019-05-22 02:49:55

So i tried to update to the newest developer Beta version and it just gives me the error:
you're allowed to flash the newest develop version published by miui forum from stable version only.

I tried a few times. It won't let me install it. Can anyone  help?
2019-05-22 07:16:01