In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

What is echo issue?
2019-05-18 11:12:17

Pro Bunny

Biti | from app

it was a big failure :)
2019-05-18 16:28:44

Rookie Bunny

shiva_d | from app

luvvjain
I am also using 9.5.9 didn't experienced any echo problem, but as many of the people are reporting s ...

I agree and I've used it tooo. no echo issue
2019-05-18 17:56:16

Pro Bunny

Alamos Author |

shiva_d replied at 2019-05-19 00:56:16
I agree and I've used it tooo. no echo issue

Following of how the bug works: In every normal call , Skype call, Viber Call or Whatsapp Call, Generally all calls is used the second Mic Cancelation and we have that Bug in the start of the Calls. One time for 1-2 sec and some other times for 5 sec even for 10-15 sec depending of the noises near us. It happens ONLY if we make / receive a call and the room we answer the current call in is totally QUIET. Then as a result the other person on the other side of the line listen his/her voice (that is the echo bug). BUT if the room we are calling from has noises, Music , Or outside of room in street with cars, Then The 2 mic is Working PERFECT . And that is happening only in LAST roms.. Beta and Stable. Everyone they was say they not have make one simple test, call your phone from pc or other phone and answer it, and speak from the other side direct when answer, and you will listen you self for 1-5sec

But is true same ppl they say not have it. personal me i have not find device (Poco , Mi8, Mimax3, note5) they not have the issue, even from some friends they was say they not have it when i make them the test face to face, in the end they was stay with open mouth because echo issue it was exist :P but ok maybe (BIG maybe) 2% of the devices have different hardware and not effective from the issue of MIUI Versions with the issue.

Biti replied at 2019-05-18 23:28:44
it was a big failure :)

True Story..... and i hope they will stop to Failure in the Next Miui Versions because it have starting to be tired of Roms is fixed and after Roms broken again.
2019-05-18 18:40:42

Master Bunny

Murshad | from app

This week beta also not available
2019-05-19 01:48:05
swiftrhyme replied at 2019-05-17 17:10:55
Agree, and I do have reverted back to 10.2.3.0 which works perfect in terms of call. But I am amazed why very few people are noticing echo problem, while it is happening in every single device with update 10.3.4

I have the same Problem running 10.3.4.0
Just bought the phone and updated to this latest version.

Ironically i bought a new phone because the microphone on my old was broken. Now i have everyone telling me that they hear an ECHO when they talk to me.

I recorded a few phonecalls. It is very apperent and stronly annoying for my call partner.

Can you please explain how to roll back to  10.2.3.0 without breakting my phone? It is just a few days old and i dont want to ** things up, but this is not acceptable.
2019-05-20 17:05:42
JBJ2 replied at 2019-05-16 03:38:50
I am lastest stable and does not have any issues including echo.
For Windows, there were quite serious bug after update like file is deleted automatically, mouse and keyboard not workung, etc. These make PC not a PC. Also, the bug which file is deleted automatically made delay in RS5 update like for few months.

Can you please help me to fix the Echo problem, as i just mentioned this phone is new and i am running the 10.3.4.0 stable version.

What can i do? I can not use my phone like that.
2019-05-20 17:08:13
6195648839 replied at 2019-05-21 05:08:13
Can you please help me to fix the Echo problem, as i just mentioned this phone is new and i am running the 10.3.4.0 stable version.

What can i do? I can not use my phone like that.

I think no way to fix echo problem for now.
Some people including me are not facing echo problem in 10.3.4.0 without any action.
It seemed like echo problem fixed in 9.4.26 weekly beta but some people were facing echo problem in 9.5.9 beta again. I do not know for 9.5.17 lastest beta.
I will suggest you to wait for next stable which is expected to be release on June. That will include some improvements which are already available in current beta.
2019-05-20 19:45:50
MIUI Device Team l POCOPHONE F1

Advanced Bunny

A. Mert | from mobile

JBJ2
It is beta. Not Stable. It can be happen.
Sometimes, bugs exist even in stable.
This is same also in other manufacturers and even in Windows.

Are you serious? In stable ROM you can hear echo but not in beta ROM ARE YOU SERIOUS? This is Phone no matter how smart or how powerful Cpu or Gpu this is PHON. Please my friend please be smart be serious be responseble you are not xiaomi ceo
2019-05-21 08:56:03