In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Discussion] Dev They Remove Beta 9.5.9 From Poco F1

2019-05-15 09:29:57
1520 31
Really Nice i see Dev Admit Their Mistake And they take the 9.5.9 away from Poco because of HUGE issue it make to Poco:

http://en.miui.com/download-355.html

Lets Hope Friday Update Not have Again Echo and all the issue we ws with 9.5.9 and the Network issue with 9.4.26

2019-05-15 09:29:57
Favorites2 RateRate
It is beta. Not Stable. It can be happen.
Sometimes, bugs exist even in stable.
This is same also in other manufacturers and even in Windows.
2019-05-15 10:17:36
MIUI Device Team l POCOPHONE F1

Pro Bunny

Alamos Author |

JBJ2 replied at 2019-05-15 17:17:36
It is beta. Not Stable. It can be happen.
Sometimes, bugs exist even in stable.
This is same also in ...

Sorry But you are totally Wronk here m8te. You have see any update on Windows to make PC not a PC? not think so... Because The echo issue make the Phone NOT a phone... is HUGE mistake not just a bug or just issu

And what you mean about Stable ... Echo issue is exist on Stable to :P and that is unexpectable to release Stable Broke Firmware for over 2 months and make your phone Transfromation to Tablet :P
2019-05-15 10:44:41

Master Bunny

luvvjain | from app

Are you serious ?? Tell me who will give a faulty update to their customer. That's the reason Xiaomi took off the link. In beta version it is no wonder that if it doesn't work as intended that's why these are called as beta version ROM. If you are using a beta ROM then don't just make a fuss out of such issues instead be more mature and report the bugs you encounter and serve the purpose of beta program.
2019-05-15 11:49:33

Master Bunny

luvvjain | from app

I am also using 9.5.9 didn't experienced any echo problem, but as many of the people are reporting so I won't deny it but you should calm down as these are beta ROMs only you can't claim anything for it. If you can't manage these kind of issue then better use stable ROMs only.
2019-05-15 11:53:15
Alamos replied at 2019-05-15 22:44:41
Sorry But you are totally Wronk here m8te. You have see any update on Windows to make PC not a PC? ...

I am lastest stable and does not have any issues including echo.
For Windows, there were quite serious bug after update like file is deleted automatically, mouse and keyboard not workung, etc. These make PC not a PC. Also, the bug which file is deleted automatically made delay in RS5 update like for few months.
2019-05-15 21:38:50
MIUI Device Team l POCOPHONE F1

Pro Bunny

1583323550 | from mobile

JBJ2
I am lastest stable and does not have any issues including echo.
For Windows, there were quite seri ...

Two wrongs don't make a right. It's beta so bugs are expected but  I expect senior members to be a bit patient while replying to members here.
2019-05-15 22:34:31

Rookie Bunny

Pescador_Niii | from app

It's so wrong compare Windows with Miui. Windows are a core OS with millions of devices from millions of different manufactures and also with much more functions and resources than Miui. Other than that, the majority of bugs are much more fast fixed than Miui and the quality Control are galaxys away. Just install Fast Rings and you will see a better support than here. That said, Xiaomi devs have much to learn yet. The best way is read this community feedbacks and all will be okay soon. But I dont believe this happening soon... sadly.
2019-05-16 06:10:22
10.3.4 is a stable update and that has echo problem as well. People calling you hears random noises during the call. And thats not with me only, many of those who noticed this are reporting. They should pull that back too.
2019-05-16 10:53:16

Master Bunny

luvvjain | from app

swiftrhyme
10.3.4 is a stable update and that has echo problem as well. People calling you hears random noises  ...

If you are having echo problem then you can either revert to the version with which you find no such problems or you can wait for future updates. As 10.3.4 version has already been installed by almost all the people and it won't make any change if Xiaomi removes its link whereas in case of beta version it will limits the use. Hence they did it already.
2019-05-16 11:42:27
luvvjain replied at 2019-05-16 21:12:27
If you are having echo problem then you can either revert to the version with which you find no su ...

Agree, and I do have reverted back to 10.2.3.0 which works perfect in terms of call. But I am amazed why very few people are noticing echo problem, while it is happening in every single device with update 10.3.4
2019-05-17 11:10:55