In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

Advanced Bunny

Story Taler Author | from app

Castera
if you dont like , why you buy

cause it's cheap..But I realized Xiaomi don't have what we Call Quality Control before selling user.
2019-05-15 08:08:53

Advanced Bunny

ZeusBayZ | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

it's different when you have money in your account and choose xiaomi thinking you smart , but for people who can't afford anything but xiaomi, I am damn grateful they exist.
2019-05-15 08:13:07

happybuddhist | from app

Story Taler
Look at The bright side...I'm trying to let people give feedback and response.. I'm believe this way ...

Understand and appreciate your thought. But your thread is only one sentence long and also doesn't comply with the general rules of the community. Use of good language is much important in a public community but the single sentence in your thread is very much against that. Hence the warning - no offense.

Cheers! :-)
2019-05-15 08:13:18

Advanced Bunny

ZeusBayZ
it's different when you have money in your account and choose xiaomi thinking you smart , but for pe ...

I feel the same ways..it's just they need to step up they games..put extra on quality control..even note 7 pro now some use bad experience after buy them not very long I say..so what the exact Problem other then looking thing lightly by Xiaomi it's seft..they need to change their though that hope everything gone be okey..if something happen we try fix it's later.
2019-05-15 08:18:10

Rookie Bunny

HaruMari | from Redmi 4A

Castera
if you dont like , why you buy

Hahahaha it's true! If he didn't like the products, he cans just buy others for his use. It isn't necessary to post something as this.
2019-05-15 08:26:06

Advanced Bunny

Skykristal | from Mi MIX 3

don't buy xiaomi devices?  Mhm sorry too late. leave your negativity somewhere else please, not in the mi  COMMUNITY. it's ok you can have your problems and what ever with a company but this hate post won't do anything. it just let you seem rude and unprofessional.
kindly move on and go buy your honor and vivo products if you prefer them.
2019-05-15 08:27:29

Advanced Bunny

Skykristal
don't buy xiaomi devices?  Mhm sorry too late. leave your negativity somewhere else please, not in t ...

done I have them long time ago..now I'm still comparing them with Xiaomi that I have .why can Xiaomi put some more afford to look for more details then just thing of selling products
2019-05-15 08:29:22

Master Bunny

d4rm4N | from Redmi 7

try to email Xiaomi CEO ..then ask why many product Will be launch then why many vendor about this product
2019-05-15 08:34:09

Advanced Bunny

What About after sell...They always connect to they costumer and that the best about Xiaomi..but Once people get the bad experience it .it's not just gone end here..even they agent say it's differently if you ask them honestly. I Want   Xiaomi Look into matter and solve them as fast as they could.
2019-05-15 08:34:15

Advanced Bunny

d4rm4N
try to email Xiaomi CEO ..then ask why many product Will be launch then why many vendor about this p ...

I'm trying to discuss not suggesting with approved by everyone else...maybe you don't experience bad product that why you can say thing lightly...
2019-05-15 08:37:02