In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCOPHONE F1

[Other] Don't Buy Xiaomi Phone...Very bad products

2019-05-15 07:19:19
3411 79
The Hell Xiaomi Product Suck
2019-05-15 07:19:19
Favorites5 RateRate

happybuddhist | from app

Hi there!

Kindly note that this is a global community used by Xiaomi users. Everybody are here because they use one or the other Xiaomi product(s). If you have issues, kindly report it using the methods provided in your device and through the community. Some bugs can take longer to fix, so please be patient. We are all normal users here, just like you, trying to help each other out. Kindly share your issues/grief and we can discuss and try to find a solution together.

Also, this is NOT a social media website/app for posting hate posts and showing your anger towards a device/issue or the company as a whole. We are run by certain rules and general community etiquettes and all are bound to that. Use of bad language is neither permitted nor entertained in the Community. Kindly refrain from posting these type of threads and use it for constructive conversation between users - it will help you and others. Consider this as a warning too (no offense to you) as posts like this will be deleted without further warning or notification in the future. Thanks for understanding.

Cheers! :-)
2019-05-15 07:40:53
Bit late to consider your Advise yet can let us know why feel this way ? so we can discuss about it.
2019-05-15 07:24:39
Poco F1 Graphite Black (6/64GB)
Why do you say here?
Most of people in here are using Xiaomi devices already.
And this is not tip for those who are using Xiaomi devices with satisfactory including me.
2019-05-15 07:29:41
MIUI Device Team l POCOPHONE F1

Advanced Bunny

1853305440 | from MI 9

So does your English. You may enlighten us a little bit more.
2019-05-15 07:46:31

Advanced Bunny

Story Taler Author | from app

It Suck that it!..When you say Xiaomi product is very good then it's clearly never compare properly or use different brand. I can say Vivo and Honor are better then Xiaomi . Xiaomi  producing so many products with many of them are very  low of quality. Why? because they are try to sell the low quality one just so they can use it to Cover they lost on selling premium product for selling at low price. Just so you know Xiaomi Cheating costume indirect. WHEN I SAY low Quality it's mean very Bad At almost everything.
2019-05-15 07:50:16

Rookie Bunny

Fikri 'Junior xiaomi | from Redmi S2

yes ,like redmi s2 in 32bit mode and no update for 64bit
2019-05-15 07:52:48

Advanced Bunny

happybuddhist
Hi there!

Kindly note that this is a global community used by Xiaomi users. Everybody are here beca ...

well no point of me explaining/angry what so ever since everyone here already got they Xiaomi. This free community where people share their thoughts. So?
2019-05-15 07:55:12

happybuddhist | from app

Story Taler
well no point of me explaining/angry what so ever since everyone here already got they Xiaomi. Thi ...

Yes. But don't take 'free community' for granted. It is built to discuss issues and find solutions between users, and also to submit feedback to the devs. So kindly use this for that reason only. There are also 'rules and guidelines' for all users here (including me) for the smooth functioning of this community - we are all bound to that. So kindly use this for sharing feedback and constructive discussions only.

Cheers! :-)
2019-05-15 07:59:56

Advanced Bunny

Castera | from app

if you dont like , why you buy
2019-05-15 08:05:26

Advanced Bunny

Look at The bright side...I'm trying to let people give feedback and response.. I'm believe this ways people can give their experience for using Xiaomi..not just the good side but also the improvement need to be done. Don't get me wrong.. this is only way me discuss matter..
2019-05-15 08:06:07