In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCOPHONE F1

[Q&A] Why I am not getting update in nepal?

2019-05-12 17:31:03
108 2
I am not getting any updates on phone.I am having some issues recently.There are bugs and lags.I think because it needs to get updated.
But no updates till now.
How is the update and is it okay to update?
2019-05-12 17:31:03
Favorites RateRate
Are you on Stable or Beta? If it's Beta, then 9.5.9 is released on Friday. Clear cache and data of updater app and check again. If it's stable, it seems some regions haven't pushed out the update since it failed some tests in Stable Beta roll out. If you want OTA, switch region to India and take the update and then you can switch back. Else, you can download the full Recovery ROM from the sticky thread in the subforum and flash it via the updater app.

You can see both Beta and Stable ROM threads on top of the subforum page. Read the discussions there if you want to find out more.

Cheers! :-)
2019-05-12 18:17:28
download using links
2019-05-12 20:03:08