In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCOPHONE F1

[Discussion] Pocophone signal low. Signal problem

2019-05-10 20:50:51
106 2
Hello,

I am experiencing signal problems.

When I make a phone call, the signal changes from four lines 4g to one line 3g or even H+.
It takes more than ten seconds to get connection to the number called.
While on phone call internet is extremely slow and after finishing the call the signal is not restored for a lot time, it remains in H+ and internet is slow until 4g signal is restored.
I recive a lot of sms of missing calls while in big cities downtown.

I have wiped the pocophone and restore the latest official rom from scratch and same result, so it is not a software issue.

Although the phone has been working fine for several months I am really dissapointed.

Any clue about what I can do?

Thanks

2019-05-10 20:50:51
Favorites RateRate

happybuddhist | from app

Have you tried any other sim card? It could also be an issue with the network/carrier that you are using. It works for me without any issues though, so it could be related to your network and/or your region. If it doesn't support VoLTE or if your carrier hasn't whitelisted the device for VoLTE services, you may not be able to use internet while on a call.

I would suggest you to contact your network provider for further assistance.

Cheers! :-)

2019-05-10 20:57:12

Advanced Bunny

joetong | from app

It depends on your network, if don't support to VoLTE. The signal will change to 3G because of voice calling.
You browsing on 3G network, it will slower than 4G.
2019-05-10 21:42:31