In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCOPHONE F1

[Q&A] Does the Pocophone support USB C adapter for 3.5 mm? And OTG?

2019-05-10 19:17:52
172 2
My 3.5mm input is in trouble, whenever the volume goes from the recommended the Google assistant opens.
2019-05-10 19:17:52
Favorites RateRate
if the adapter has a DAC and amp inbuilt then it will work - but the Poco will not pass through an analog signal over the Type C USB - and while the Poco does have OTG capability it will not provide power to some power hungry external devices like DAC/AMPs that work off USB like the Nuprime uDSD or ifi iDSD .... but lower power models like the audioquest dragonfly do work

in terms of your 3.5mm input try connecting your earphones/headphones while the phone is not in a case - those sometimes get in the way and when the connection is not solid then the Google assistant keeps opening and interfering with playback
2019-05-10 19:52:44

Rookie Bunny

LuSEP Author | from app

naughty001
if the adapter has a DAC and amp inbuilt then it will work - but the Poco will not pass through an a ...

Oh gos, I really do not understand anything about it, I'm going to use bluetooth earphones, it's easier. Thank you so much.
2019-05-11 07:56:08