In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

POCO F1

[Announcement] [ROM] MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM v9.5.9 for POCOPHONE F1 Released : Download Now!

2019-05-10 08:23:00
15718 73

Dear POCOPHONE F1 users,
Here comes the MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM v9.5.9 with Pie for POCOPHONE F1. Hope you guys like it. Please do submit your feedback after updating - it's very valuable for us. Also, don't forget to send bug reports for any issues found in beta, so that developers can work on it and make MIUI for POCO even better.

⚠️ Important Notice :
MAKE A BACKUP OF YOUR DATA before updating.
If you are switching from Stable ROM, a clean flash is required and this will wipe all your data. This is recommended to prevent from causing any serious damage to your device.

CHANGELOG :   

MIUI 10 Global Beta ROM 9.5.9 Full Changelog :

• Improved UI and layouts for selecting items that are displayed on the turned off screen
• Calendar icon on the turned off screen
• Sorting principles for Wi-Fi networks
• Introducing customizable Lock screen clock (Settings - Lock screen & password - Advanced settings). New Lock screen clock doesn't work with third party themes.
• Sorting principles for Wi-Fi networks
• Search keywords for the items in the Settings
• Fingerprint error prompts didn't always appear when expected
• Prompt for adding a screen lock before recording a fingerprint
• Fingerprint shortcuts didn't work in landscape orientation
• Fingerprint unlock didn't always work with the screen off
• UI layouts for items on the turned off screen
• Improved the copy for "Show fingerprint icon when the screen is off"

Note : General changelog only. Some features mentioned here are device specific (AMOLED screens and so on) and may not be available in Pocophone F1. Check for changelog in Settings - About phone - System update.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download links :    
Click on the ROM to download

Recovery ROM  (Size : 1.8 GB)

Fastboot ROM (Size : 2.5 GB)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Flashing Guide :     

1. MAKE A BACKUP! It is essential if your are switching ROMs from Stable version. A full wipe is recommended in that case so as to prevent any inconsistencies with the new rom such as FC, no network, UI keeps stopping, etc.

If you face any issues with the new update, feel free to report them through here or the Feedback app.

Enjoy the new update!

Best regards,
happybuddhist
Pocophone F1 Moderator

2019-05-10 08:23:00
Favorites2 RateRate
Just updated, no dark mode
2019-05-10 08:36:39

happybuddhist Author | from app

JosephRulz
Just updated, no dark mode

How's the general performance and stability? Any bugs found? Do share your feedback here and in the Feedback section or through the app.

Cheers! :-)
2019-05-10 09:00:37

Advanced Bunny

churi | from app

what exactly is the first two points in changelog means
2019-05-10 09:11:42

happybuddhist Author |

churi replied at 2019-05-10 18:41:42
what exactly is the first two points in changelog means

Hi there!

It's the general changelog for 9.5.9 Beta posted by Admin for all devices. Those are mentioned for devices with AMOLED screens that supports Always On Display.

2019-05-10 09:14:59

Advanced Bunny

churi | from app

ok thank you
2019-05-10 09:16:16
happybuddhist replied at 2019-05-10 18:30:37
How's the general performance and stability? Any bugs found? Do share your feedback here and in th ...

The update is good. I used to have problems with app defaults getting reset during reboot. Seems to have resolved. It has also resolved my call issues when i am using earphones, when the other person cant hear me.

Never had touch issues, but i can see some ghost touches when choosing video in mx players (i have kept show taps on). Never get ghost touches in other video player.
2019-05-10 09:20:13

Advanced Bunny

markanees | from app

screen time is missing from setting even when searching for it its not found , other than that everything works fine during gaming and social media
2019-05-10 09:20:28

happybuddhist Author |

Added a 'Note' after changelog to avoid confusion. Thanks for the heads up!

2019-05-10 09:21:44

News Reporter

ᎮᏒᎥᏁፈᏋ | from Redmi Note 4X

thanks for sharing
2019-05-10 09:29:29

Rookie Bunny

6178905260 | from app

I still having screen touch issues in stable rom. I wonder whether the screen touch issues solve in beta rom?
2019-05-10 09:32:04