In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Note 6 Pro

[Discussion] MIUI 10.3.2.0 Stable, bugs

2019-05-07 14:14:21
5854 23
Updated to pie yesterday, I was pretty happy to finally update my note 6 Pro. Although, I couldn't spot any attractive changes in the new update instead there are bugs/issues that's causing a lil problem for me.

1. Heatup: When I browse in chrome or whenever I open camera, I can feel the backside slightly heating up, which never happened in previous version.

2. Lag/Low FPS in game: After update I went for my first ever match in Mobile legends game, in the battlefield the game was laggy AF it felt like I was gaming in a 1gb Mobile, I had to set my graphic from medium to low to play smoothly. In previous version I was able to play smoothly on high graphic too but as it was draining battery I had to play on medium graphic.  Edit: Factory resseted still no improvement

3. IDK if it's just me, but i think my wifi speed is kinda slow, from browsing to gaming everything feels slow as if my wifi is slow. To check whether it was just me or not I borrowed my brothers Redmi note 5 pro and everything seemed smoother, so I think maybe it's because of update.

4. The notch sometimes covers the video.

:( ... I hope you guys will fix it in the very next update :).

P.S: I was very dissapointed when I found out that in this update Camera 2Api is not enabled.
2019-05-07 14:14:21
Favorites5 RateRate

Rookie Bunny

pedrojoao000 | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

same disappointment on the camera 2api ☹️
2019-05-07 15:34:54

Rookie Bunny

Jaymineh | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

very disappointing update. no dark mode, no camera 2 api. should have just stayed on Android 8
2019-05-07 17:36:22

Device team

Cah Bagos | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

usually, if after updating -> it takes several days to adapt, so use it for a week and check.  if you still experience the same thing.  like a device heating up / crashing, factory reset your device once Bro [ if you want ] then check. Regards  ✌️
2019-05-07 17:36:42
Experience is the best teacher..!

Device team

Cah Bagos | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

Jaymineh
very disappointing update. no dark mode, no camera 2 api. should have just stayed on Android 8

hopefully it will added soon Bro, please be patient :)
2019-05-07 17:37:28
Experience is the best teacher..!

Rookie Bunny

izaanz Author | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

Cah Bagos
usually, if after updating -> it takes several days to adapt, so use it for a week and check.  if yo ...

i already factory resseted when I was experiencing low FPS in game (forgot to mention above). You are rightthat it might take a week to adapt, but the heating problem is something you can notice immediately after updating.  :)
2019-05-07 17:58:29

Semi Pro Bunny

Ashraffrko | from Redmi 5A

still heating and lag and drop FPS playing Games
2019-05-07 17:58:36
Yes i think so..
2019-05-07 20:50:20
Redmi 6 is very fast phone for internet and gaming,good job redmi 6.
2019-05-07 20:51:45

Semi Pro Bunny

slobodan_boco | from Redmi Note 7

They don't add 4K video record option even in my Redmi Note 7 Global
2019-05-07 21:02:48

Advanced Bunny

jjlau | from Redmi Note 6 Pro

I was disappointed too. I had to reset my network connections to get my data plan and WiFi working again. Gave me a big scare...Only difference I noticed is the smiley face icon during lock screen and the phone rotation is more sensitive
2019-05-07 21:45:36