In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Feedbacks

[Bug] Redmi Note 7 Global / Bad Audio Recording

2019-05-07 11:24:17
2210 15

Bunny mẫu giáo

6229774540 | from app

I experience the same problem with my xiaomi note 7, I went to the official  store where In bought my phone and said that they cannot do anything about it..what a stupid answer though!
2019-11-04 19:40:05

Bunny đại học

slobodan_boco Author | from Redmi Note 7

I experience the same problem with my xiaomi note 7, I went to the official  store where In bought my phone and said that they cannot do anything about it..what a stupid answer though!

I started to think that is hardware problem for all Redmi phones...Poor microphone quality..Even with MIUI 11 problem it's not fixed
2019-11-04 20:58:21

Bunny trung học

PeJanIT | from Redmi K20 Pro

Xiaomi never solves device specific problems. As a good customer, you should buy new phone! Me as a bad customer, have moved to miui community rom, because ethusiast are better developers than Xiaomi has and they solve problems very fast. I have AoD notifications working, rebot shutdown blocked from lock screen, MIUI dialer, SMS, and so on, so on. God bless community developers.
2019-11-25 19:47:47
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #14
Invalid floor, the posts have been deleted #15