In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi 5 Plus

[Tanya Jawab] touchscreen problem,xiaomi 5 plus

2019-05-06 22:12:35
146 3
I have problem with my touchscreen,maybe you can help me,it's freeze,very uncomfortable
2019-05-06 22:12:35
Favorites RateRate

Banned

Nikidroid | from MI 5s

Try to change your MIUI. For example, if you are using MIUI global stable, try to change it first to MIUI global beta. If the problem is still persists on your device, unlock bootloader your phone then install custom rom.
2019-05-06 22:29:30

Pro Bunny

Alikamous | from Redmi 6

giveaway ur phone to someone need it, after that by a new 1 lol
2019-05-07 08:16:16

Rookie Bunny

1615998691 | from mobile

Mine has this problem too. It's a known issue and unfortunately hardware-related. There's plenty of threads with similar complaints if you search for them. Someone eventually made a "PSA style" open-letter over Redmi 5 Plus and it's touchscreen issues. An in-warranty replacement will sort it but if you're like me - bought on AliExpress and also out of warranty then you probably won't have much luck. I was still having this in-warranty but I didn't think it was worth attempting international repair with an AliExpress retailer. It's a shame, Xiaomi probably internally knows that a certain amount of Redmi5Plus stock is inherently flawed. I'd love them to swoop in and offer me an exchange but I don't think it's going to happen. I guess I kinda got screwed with this model.
2019-06-17 10:20:23