In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Redmi Y/S Series

[Other] no information about Arm64 on Y2

2019-04-29 10:46:14
1002 36

Pro Bunny

MadDog 15 | from Redmi S2

matthewoli98
that's irrelevant, theres 64 bit PC's that only have 2 gigs of ram, 64 bit will boost the versatility of the device. The Snapdragon 625 supports 64bit, and most other companies launched phones using Snapdragon 625 with a 64 bit version of Android.

oh my god this is an old thread and it is over arguing. I already learnt about how bit system and software os works.
2019-05-30 05:38:19

Semi Pro Bunny

matthewoli98 | from Redmi S2

MadDog 15
oh my god this is an old thread and it is over arguing. I already learnt about how bit system and software os works.

thats debatable, you clearly lack a lot of knowledge when it comes to ROMs or how 32bit and 64bit SOCs work.
2019-06-20 02:50:22

Pro Bunny

matthewoli98
thats debatable, you clearly lack a lot of knowledge when it comes to ROMs or how 32bit and 64bit SOCs work.

okay and you think have high IQ. I researched things about rom system months ago and I found fake thread in Google so now I know real information about ROM system. and if you are smarter and logical you shouldn't trigger and reply your insulting massage in almost 2 months old post after my replay.
2019-06-20 07:20:37

Pro Bunny

LAries | from Redmi S2

MadDog 15
okay and you think have high IQ. I researched things about rom system months ago and I found fake thread in Google so now I know real information about ROM system. and if you are smarter and logical you shouldn't trigger and reply your insulting massage in almost 2 months old post after my replay.

Maybe if you apologised about your ignorant posts instead of being defensive it would help.
2019-06-22 10:46:09

Pro Bunny

LAries
Maybe if you apologised about your ignorant posts instead of being defensive it would help.

I wanted to apologize anyone for my issue but you can not demand anyone for that and you can not tell me what to do things right for my own business and my priority this is free space and no one will not be restricted by any other person who have same rights as anyone .but replies never ended and it would not be if I say sorry like come on talking about almost 2 month old post if you want that hard then sorry anyone for my issue and do not complicate anyone this little chat which is about to and and not continue like childish playground. Regards and thanks for understanding
2019-06-22 14:37:28

Pro Bunny

LAries | from Redmi S2

MadDog 15
I wanted to apologize anyone for my issue but you can not demand anyone for that and you can not tell me what to do things right for my own business and my priority this is free space and no one will not be restricted by any other person who have same rights as anyone .but replies never ended and it would not be if I say sorry like come on talking about almost 2 month old post if you want that hard then sorry anyone for my issue and do not complicate anyone this little chat which is about to and and not continue like childish playground. Regards and thanks for understanding

As you please.
2019-06-24 02:39:43