In order to fulfill the basic functions of our service, the user hereby agrees to allow Xiaomi to collect, process and use personal information which shall include but not be limited to written threads, pictures, comments, replies in the Mi Community, and relevant data types listed in Xiaomi's Private Policy. By selecting "Agree", you agree to Xiaomi's Private Policy and Content Policy .
Agree

Resources

[App] Viper4Android FX-The ultimate android sound optimizer!

2019-04-29 07:00:16
69 1
Hello again. Today I am going to share an app, which will be a jewel for music lovers-
Viper4Android FX.
Well, it is an app, which deletes the other FX in the system, and adds itself. The main features of this-
Kernels. There are many kernels like Dolby digital, Dolby Atmos, SRS,HTC Boomsound , Samsung soundalive, etc.I, when I used it for the first time,I was like damn! The table was trembling with the bass of mi gente Akela remix. interface:-
How to install?
You will need a rooted phone with magisk.
After you install the app, open it, and it will install automatically.If you are successful, this will show-
But plz try playing a song.The kernels aka . IRS files are available in the telegram forum.
To install kernels, download irs files, unzip it and put the IRS files in Viper4Android\kernels
If it doesn't work, don't freak out.
Install a module naming audio compatibility patch .For more problems plz comment below!

Note: Do At Your Own Risk.
For downloading IRS files
Link-https://drive.google.com/file/d/1VYm4WudXuaSa0Tf8bqyrcded856dOW6g/view?usp=drivesdk
2019-04-29 07:00:16
Favorites2 RateRate

Süper moderatör

rayhan4200 | from Redmi Note 4X

I used this,such great module it is.Thanks for explaining in details.
2019-04-29 16:00:35
Rayhan Hasan,
Super Moderator, Mi Community Bangladesh.